• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions lV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
First off, Finally, a revision that does not revolve around Lucemon....directly....

Secondly, I know some people are wondering, "Why are we getting these random revisions almost every week?" Well to answer this, I and some other users are gathering feats and abilities for Digimon overtime. When we've gathered a decent amount of things altogether, then we make a thread like this. This way we don't have small revisions every day or minute that get missed. This way we are also taking care of multiple things at once, allowing multiple revisions to get done in a more efficient manner. Anyway, let's begin.

Lilithmon New Abilities
Remember how this didn't result in a Lucemon upgrade directly? This is what I meant. Through Cyber Sleuth, like Lucemon, Lilithmon gained multiple new abilities that I will now list.

Lilithmon Absorption
Life Force Draining.

Lilithmon Bug
Can turn resistances into weaknesses and vice versa.

Lilithmon Death
Death Manipulation

Lilithmon effect
It can increase the attack of other beings as well as reduce their defense

Lilithmon reflection
Can reflect magical attacks.

Lilithmon stats
Can increase her magic power

Lilithmon Texture
Transmutation with Power Nullification

Crusadermon gets BFR
One other thing that Cyber Sleuth gave to Crusadermon is BFR. This is shown when Takumi or Ami "confronts" her after she logs out Yuuko from Eden. The moment she sees Takumi/Ami she, with a thought teleports him to another area of Japan.

Cyberdramon Durability Negation and Limited Spatial Manipulation
So Cybermon has countless (not literally) sources that cite it as being able to cut through space. But some sources even state that its power is able to warp even space.

And now Cyberdramon scans

St-766

Its terrifying power warps even space!!

Bo-1026

This dragon man from cyberspace tears through dimensions and closes in on the enemy!

Bo-1124

This electrolytic dragon eradicates evil together with the surrounding space!

Bo-28t

This dragon clothed in black slashes through dimensions!

Bo-12j

Fierce justice! This cyber dragon erases dimensions with its grip!!

St-536

This mysterious computer dragon slices through space with its uncontrollable justice!
Aegiomon AP Upgrade
This one's simple. Despite being a Champion level Digimon, Aegiomon was able to fight and implied to have defeated an Ultimate and Mega level Digimon at once as both charged at him. This would result in an upgrade to "At least High 4-C, possibly 4-B"

Aegiomon's Chronicle chap.8 16
Aegiomon's Chronicle chap.8 18

Neptunemon Life Force Draining
In Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk Neptunemon has a move named Bloody Wave that steal his opponent's life force to heal him.

MPneG28

Minervamon Durability Lowering
Very simple. Minervamon should have Status Effect Inducement, or more specifically Durability Lowering via Guard Break Field.

We've got a scaling issue
So you know how we've given Megidramon and ChaosGallantmon composite tiers due to them quite simply being just Gallantmon turned evil? Well, we never thought of the scaling issues that come afterward, and this revolves around Megidramo. Notice how Megidramon is a member of the 4 Great Dragons (Goddramon, Azulongmon and Magnadramon). Him getting a Composite tier would prompt all of them to have Composite Tiers. That's not all, as we know Azulongmo is a member of the 4 Great Dragons as well. Why is this an issue you may ask? Those familiar with Digimon probably see where I'm going with this. Azulongmon is one of the 4 Digimon Sovereigns (Along with Ebonwumon, Zhuqiaomon and Baihumon). This would mean the Sovereigns would have to gain a Composite Key. However, that is still not all. The Sovereigns have a fused form known as Huanglongmo. This would mean Huanglongmon would have to have a composite tier. See the issue?

I have two choices here.

1) Get rid of ChaosGallantmon and Megidramon's Composite Tier.

2) Scale all of these guys to them.

I'll let you all decide.

Composite Grants: 2 (Cal, SIT)

Composite Removal: 4 (Fate, Dark, Mugen, Executor)

Chronomon's Role
So this is something that I've thought about for a bit, but dismissed it, but I thought I might as well bring it up. Chronomon was said to be create for the purpose of defeating Yggdrasil and rewriting the entire Digital World. Now the issue here is whether they mean her avatars or True Yggdrasil. However, this role seems to be similar to VictoryGreymo and ZeedGarurumo. So do you guys think Chronomon deserves a "High 2-A" tier like them, or should Ultra Mega Chicken stay where he's at?

Well, I wanted to list our options for that part as option 2 would result in 7 Digimon getting the "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A" rating.

Gargoyle One said:
I would tell you to stop making Digimon broken, but really, we know where that goes.
Well I can't let Matt and Saint Seiya get an upper hand now can I? ovo

You have Low1Cs to us High 2As WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!

Speaking of which, should we make a note that God likely has many more powers or maybe even the same powers as Zeed? Because disregarding the characters position in the verse, anyone who looks at the abilities section would tell you Zeed should hax stomp.

Low 1-C's actually. ovo. Also this is a war of 2-C's my friend. ovo

That is a good proposal honestly. I mean even going away from Zeed, if people look at Lucemon's file and sees God's...well y'know...

Goddammit I've spent too much time on SCP.

Yeah, because without the fact that he's the god of Digimon he should get haxed to death by Lucemon let alone Zeed, so I'm thinking at the end of his powers and abilities (Likely all the same powers as ZeedMillenniummo)

Also, I'm not a Myu XD

I wouldn't say that. It is likely God has all Digimon powers, but that isn't confirmed. I think "Likely has many other powers" should do.

Definitely seems good enough, but some abilities should be added I feel, his lack of regen bothers me....

I don't know what to do about regen. I don't just want to assume a regen level out of nowhere.

Not much of an assumption if literally every Digimon from the point on or below has Mid Hodly.

But I digress, "and many more" should suffice.

Gargoyle One said:
Not much of an assumption if literally every Digimon from the point on or below has Mid Hodly.
But I digress, "and many more" should suffice.
Ah the elusive Mid-Hodly Regen. What a broken and majestic ability. ovo

Mkay then. By the time I wake up in the morning, I'll likely see a concluded thread knowing my luck.

See ya. I'll have a good time seeing how this thread went or is going in the morn.

Aegiomon's Chronicle chap.8 18
Rilefy Freeman

I can't be the only one who noticed that Aegiomon and Riley Freeman have the same fighting stance. Can I?

I think Aegiomon can be a Solid 4-B/Likely 4-B. I think "At least High 4-C" may not be needed.

New powers are A.OK.

I wasn't totally keen on giving ChaosDukemon and Megidramon 2-A/High 2-A anyway. If others think they should stay, that's fine, but I'm ify on them since AFAIK they never fought the Saga X tier enemies.

Well I can't let Matt and Saint Seiya get an upper hand now can I? ovo

Pretty sure digimon has de upper hand by a lot.

I agree with this. Maybe a "Possibly High 2-A" for Chronomon?

Edit: Lucemon receiving all the Lilithmon stuff makes this easier to accept ovo.

And yet despite this, Digimon having gotten anywhere near Pontos level in their 2Cs aside from Lucemon.

Gargoyle One said:
And yet despite this, Digimon having gotten anywhere near Pontos level in their 2Cs aside from Lucemon.
Ogudomon and Yggdrasil say hi.

The strongest 3-D Digimonn are 3-C. The only one with a remote chance is TRI Alphamon.

Anywho, this got less people overnight than I'd hoped. Time to message people...

"At least Low 2-C, 2-C, possibly High 2-A" for Chronomon?

Depending if it was dessigned to kill True Ygg or not.

You have physical scans, so there isn't much for me to argue on the powers front.

As for the tiering, I'm with Darkanine on this one. I'm kinda iffy on giving ChaosGallantmon and Megidramon High 2-A keys when they haven't exactly done much to support it. Chronomon is also iffy.

But if Executor has anything to say I'm all ears.

I'm mostly for all suggested here, with Reppu/Ever's suggestions tacked on.

Though, I am not for God having all Digimon powers, due to (insert obvious comparison that got shut down countless times that I don't want to say by name). I know, it doesn't make sense, but well...yeah. Proof is in the pudding. Same with giving God the things of Lucemon/Zeed. Fiction is like that, and we constantly have beings that should be far superior having lesser abilities than people who should stomp. Heck, Grand Priest and Fusion Zamasu is a common example that takes it to the extreme.

Which suggestions of their's? Just making sure so I can keep track on what is accepted and what isn't.

Also, I agree with you, hence why maybe Gargoyle's note will do?

With Chronomon and ChaosGallantmon/MegiDramon

I was for that...about 5 moths ago. Then a sertain someone with a similar note got theirs removed, so...

So basically neutral on the Megidramon/ChaosGallantmon stuff. But fine with the Chronomon stuff, but would rather Executor's input. Note: Executor said that he does have something important to say about Chronomon when he gets home.

He did?

But just leaving it be doesn't make sense, if those are all the powers he has then how the hell did he defeat Zeed and curb Lucemon?

"Likely many more" is the bare minimum we can give it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back