• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions lV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the question is, should we scale Dawn/Dusk/DS cast to Chronomon? Or make a new key ror Chronomon.

I just realized, if Chronomon scaling gets accepted, then the Sovereigns will get a High 2-A Tiering anyway. They scale off of the DS Protagonist, who defeated Chronomon.

Seems like these revisions also ended with a Downgrade as well.....this is a new feeling. Also Megidramon and ChaosGallantmon are no longer Top Tiers.

>cries

Composite Grants: 2 (Cal, SIT)

Composite Removal: 3 (Fate, Dark, Mugen)

Darkanine said:
I just realized, if Chronomon scaling gets accepted, then the Sovereigns will get a High 2-A Tiering anyway. They scale off of the DS Protagonist, who defeated Chronomon.
I'll make a revisions for that right after this actually.

I will still see the day where destroying the Digital World will be 2-A because of the Stella Memorials.

A bottomless pit of digital worlds being manifested in the shape of the pillar that represents the very history of the world and all its possibilities. This is really cool.

>Whenever Cal used to disagree. We accepted the upgrade.

>No when Cal willingly accepts it, we disagree and instead downgrade them.

The irony. So to prevent all of these 2-A and above Digimon, all Cal had to do was agree with us.... Poetic irony.

Also, if I had my knowledge of Digimon from right now back then, I'd be able to have stopped the upgrades (I'd be wrong and I know it, but I'd be convincing ovo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back