• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright so from my knowledge of a bit over half of Evangelion and what I consider to be decent knowledge of breaking bad I think I’d say Mike takes this weather it’s h2h or a weapons fight

Mike takes this mainly due to his skill with what I’ve mentioned in h2h he’s fought military personnel, officers, was an officer himself and potentially ex military, he also knows some very useful grabs and pressure points what misato has going for her is fighting a military soilder, and what is most likely an AP advantage for denting that locker and fighting that soilder Mike is baseline for fighting foes in that tier and I have seen him break an arm which would require 300 joules but given his main tactic of striking a pressure point I don’t think he’s at too much of a disadvantage

Weaponry? I’d give it to Mike if she tries what she did on that soilder she’s getting knocked out with pressure points like what he did with Mr.X But also I think he’s the better shot being able to shoot the tires off of a moving car from far away as well as being trained in weapons combat like I presume misato

Some things to add is he most likely has a stamina advantage for taking bullets better than her as well as well durability

why was this not added?
Kid named added:

finger.png

Back