• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rumi_Usagiyama_(Mirko)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Carrot_(One_Piece)
977dbf8af5c3c02ada989648d5d44b27.jpeg

a29c292cef22abb702950596c455ec74.jpg

This fight takes place on top onigashima at night with clear skies and the moons full so carrot is in sulong. Both have some knowledge on each other. Winner by k.o.
Mirko:
Carrot:
Incon:

Last edited:
This would be a stomp, in an underground arena Carrot can't go Sulong to fight with Mirko
Mirko=877.51 Gigatons of TNT and 79.57% SoL
Carrot=20 Gigatons of TNT/527.7 Gigatons of TNT with sulong and 59% SoL

This would be a stomp, in an underground arena Carrot can't go Sulong to fight with Mirko
Mirko=877.51 Gigatons of TNT and 79.57% SoL
Carrot=20 Gigatons of TNT/527.7 Gigatons of TNT with sulong and 59% SoL
I just kinda assumed carrot was in sulong. I'll change it. Is it still a stomp?

I just kinda assumed carrot was in sulong. I'll change it. Is it still a stomp?
As far as rules go Carrot's weakness should be working. You probably should specify that is it a full moon with clear skies, cuz otherwise she still can't use sulong.

If Sulong is up it's not a stomp, although Mirko still has advantage in AP and speed, both of them are close combat fighters so it all depends how well Mirko can stand electricity

As far as rules go Carrot's weakness should be working. You probably should specify that is it a full moon with clear skies, cuz otherwise she still can't use sulong.

If Sulong is up it's not a stomp, although Mirko still has advantage in AP and speed, both of them are close combat fighters so it all depends how well Mirko can stand electricity
Changed. what's the speed difference? I saw the profiled both said relativistic plus. So I also assumed it wasn't that big a speed dif.

Changed. what's the speed difference? I saw the profiled both said relativistic plus. So I also assumed it wasn't that big a speed dif.
It's not big, it's enough to grant a little advantage to Mirko but not to any degree that could make it unfair and surely not a blitz. As you can see above

She cannot fight, as she is a physical fighter.

What kind of question is that?
I'm joking but it was the state she was last seen fighting in. In the manga. Also damn I thought this was a good match. Any other rabbit girls mirko could fight? I'll make another one.

Back