• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirio vs Ryo Shimazaki REDUX! GRACE

Well idk he might sense Mirio and his power level, like he did with Mob, but that might require energy. But like Earl said, only Mind's Eye makes him entirely focused on espers only. He can sense energy of lesser beings.

SpookyShadow said:
Well idk he might sense Mirio and his power level, like he did with Mob, but that might require energy. But like Earl said, only Mind's Eye makes him entirely focused on espers only. He can sense energy of lesser beings.
But on his profile it says :

Super Sensory "Mind's Eye" makes him unable to sense whatever he doesn't focus his 'antenna' on.

He still can focus his antenna on human being ?

"Whatever" can design an animal or another human ? No ?

• I understand that Mirio hit hard but Ryo has a good durability, he was ready to go against Mob after he took hell of a beating
He was never ready for it. As soon as Mob came close he realized he could not win, and him just seeing mob get slightly serious resulted in him teleporting away. Also he never took much of a beating. The ppl that were fighting him were all weaker than him.

• and to attack him Mirio will have to go from intangibility to normal
Nope, he just has to make the surface of his fist go tangible, not his whole body.

• I may be wrong but should'nt that give him supersonic ~ supersonic + reaction ?
It does but speed is Equalized since Mirio blitzes otherwise with hypersonic speeds.

• If it's the case then imagine with Mind's Eye and his precognition
Mind's eye is heavily out of character.

• plus he can't try to blind him with his attack since Ryo IS ALREADY BLIND and if Ryo hit him it will not effectless, it will hurt him, and possibly incapacitate him if Ryo use his TK and/or Pressure Points/ Weakness Points Sensing with Mind's Eye.
Mirio won't really go for that, he used it once in total. As for Ryo hitting him, it'll not happen to an intangible dude. Ryo doesn't use TK in character, neither Mind's Eye

• Plus you can read my answer, posted above, to Planck69 about Ryo barrier and Mirio intangibility.
Your answer relies on saying Ryo is 8-B so he should have 8-B barriers. Which means you didn't even listen to me saying Mirio can just phase through them and the fact that Ryo is High 8-C, not 8-B.

Im sorry, but i can't count votes like these. You keep mentioning wins using heavily out of character strategies or completely disregarding what's being said here or on the profiles.

Then why did you create this thread ?

The way you're presenting this fight look like a stomp to me.

The only chance for Ryo to win is if you put him out of character

because basically Ryo :

Can't use his TK (OOC)

Can't use Mind's Eye (OOC)

Barrier / Intangibility (Debatable)

He only has a lifting strength advantage and that's all.

To have a chance Ryo must be Out Of Character

Note1 : I checked on Ryo profile and yes Mind's Eye give a speed boost :

"At least Subsonic+"

and just after :

" higher with Mind's Eye"

and also win by what KO or death ?

Win by either means.

As for the creation of this thread is cus it was previously a win for Ryo, i was questioning it's existence. As for being a stomp no. It being an ooc opening move doesn't make it a stomp, just decisive.

Mind's eye is just Ryo focusing his antenna in a specific aspect, he choose psychic energy in that situation, since his opponents were all espers. Saying he could only focus on Esper powers kinda goes against him being able to sense bullets and see real people.

But as said above it's something he would only pull out if he's getting losing, and Mirio One-shots here. Besides, in this scenario all Mirio has to do is predict him once and hit him like Teru did, even if Ryo predicts it and we assume his barrier can stop Mirio from going intagible and hitting him directly like it does with ghosts he still gets both arms broken and runs away

Back