• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirio Togata vs Shiki (Senran Kagura)

Shiki via being thicc

Also more seriously, is she more battle-skilled than Mirio and is her intangibility better than Mirio's? I see Mirio is faster

I can't say anything about her skill, but Mirio's intangibility is far better. Mirio has crazy feats with his Quirk, it's his main way of moving and attacking. Example

Shiki's comes from being able to turn into mist while dashing to get closer to her opponent. Also unlike Mirio she needs to turn her body completely solid in order to attack.

Yeah I know, I re-read these scenes hundreds of times (simply because they are awesome)

If I remember correctly, Mirio can easily make his entire body untouchable and one hand touchable to just destroy his opponents. That's hella OP and I don't see Shiki getting past that. Also he got speed advantage and Mirio is very battle-skilled. Voting him

Yeah the good boi Mirio has enough advantages to clench the victory. While Shiki is stronger and can get even stronger with Frantic Mode, that also reduces for defense, and Mirio is faster. This, coupled with his sheer talent and skill with his "weak" Quirk means he can easily bypass Shiki's more rangeful scythe and attacks. After a couple of disappearing acts (And maybe both losing their clothes for funny reasons and as a result of their powers), Mirio should be able to knock her out cold with a good punch; especially if she activates Frantic Mode, since it reduces defense.

I vote for Mirio!

Grace has passed and I've added the results to both profile.

This thread can now be closed.

Back