• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirage Mewtwo vs Yhwach

I'm legitimately curious about this one since I mentioned it in that other thread. I waited to see if someone else would do it but there weren't any so here I am doing it myself.

I know it's hard to believe it given my history, but I'm legit curious this time. Not the works of my baiting.

Mirage Mewtwo stomps with Mind Manipulation and Time Travel. Allow Yhwach to have acess to his Alphabet do he has a better chance againts his opponent.

>>> Forgets there were revisions for both sides.

>>> Match was removed.

>>> That's why I remade it in the first place.

>>> PaChi, what even?

Lol

What do you think I was trying to say? Because I think you misinterpreted something there.

Eh, mistakes have been made. I got the impression you were saying the thread was simply redundant given the responses that followed your reply.

Yeah,but also asking how can Mewtwo counter this.I looked over the older battle and it seems to be the main reason Yhwach won and this Yhwach here is willing to use all his powers.

Maybe MM got something to prevent it since the last match, but unless someone debunks that, vote counted.

Yhwach: 1 (Frantzy12)

MM:

Inconclusive:

FateAlbane said:
Eh, mistakes have been made. I got the impression you were saying the thread was simply redundant given the responses that followed your reply.
It was done in November of 2017, it was outdated.

Still Mewtwo doesnt have any response to Future Manipulation afaik so... There's that.

That's pretty funny, I could swear to god Base Mewtwo had a result against Yhwach due to the sheer ammount of times the two were matched against each other.

And nah, I'll leave this as MM because that's the match I'm curious about.

Yeah, I've been curious since the Gaiamon thread with Base Mewtwo in it. And exactly because I'm more wondering than anything is why I'm hoping myself that, whoever wins, it goes smoothly.

Back