• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miraculous Ladybug Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I think that Miraculous wielders should scale to Startrain.
Startrain was controlling the train the entire time (as seen by her arm being part of the train) and her reaction speed should thus scale to the train's flying speed, yet Ladybug, Pegasus and Cat Noir were able to restrain and attack her without her being able to react.
I'm not too knowledgeable on the verse so if this is an outlier then let me know.

at 20:04

If Startrain had much superior reactions then she would have seen Cat Noir in slow-mo and easily stopped him.

I still don't know, since people who pilots rockets to space doesn't have Hypersonic+ reactions because of it, or Supersonic+ for Jet Planes pilots (some military planes does reach these speeds)

True but that’s because there’s not a whole lot in the air and space so it doesn’t matter at these speeds. Once you start going MFTL+ tho then it does matter or else sooner or later you’re gonna crash into an asteroid or celestial body. She also wanted to see space, not just see a blur due to the speed she’s going at, also she quite literally seems to be part of the train so it’s likely her speed got amped along with the train.

You can also check Pearl's (from Steven Universe) profile, she also scales via piloting a ship.

Last edited:
I understand from where this argument comes from, but I must disagree for the moment.

Startrain is indeed an Akuma that specifically aims to appreciate all the beauty the cosmos has to offer, so her just skimming blurry fast through every world in the galaxy to go for another one it’s rather weird for her; however, it isn’t out of the realms of possibility that she’s just going as far as she can.

When it comes to the feat (Of Ladybug and Chat Noir) of taking her on, it honestly seems to boil down to the fact that Startrain seems to be an stationary character rather than her being unable to react.

What I’m trying to communicate it’s that there are certain “buts” in this situation that makes having a feat as big as this one scale to the cast as unreliable. It’s not something to be completely discarded, seeing that Pegasus’ Voyage scales it’s speed to Startrain and there’s going to be more space travel scenes for what it appears, but I think that the safest thing to do is to wait for a more solid piece evidence.

TL;DR: Wouldn’t discard the feat entirely, but a more solid proof it’s needed.

What are the summarised conclusions here?

Okay. No problem. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back