• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Weiss Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that the majority of people here have agreed against the proposed changes, so I am closing this.
have i forgotten words and meanings?
No, you haven't. But it was re-opened, and now people are arguing against the changes once more, so there is still no conclusion.

Ive postd multiple scans that prove my point. You have not. You need to post scans to prove your point. That is how dbating works.
The scan I'm literally referring to was posted and I have referenced it above. Again, the point I'm trying to prove isn't on any singular mechanic, rather disproving your interpretation of the mechanic, of which I referenced the guidebook image and came up with alternative interpretations which would have the same bearing as your interpretation.

All this culminates into there isn't a specific mechanic on which Weiss's speed glyphs operate.

The scan I'm literally referring to was posted and I have referenced it above. Again, the point I'm trying to prove isn't on any singular mechanic, rather disproving your interpretation of the mechanic, of which I referenced the guidebook image and came up with alternative interpretations which would have the same bearing as your interpretation.
Cool, look at the new one i posted
All this culminates into there isn't a specific mechanic on which Weiss's speed glyphs operate.
There is, and it is very clearly established

I mean her glyphs are flat out stated to manipulate the fundamental forces so
Manipulate =/= break with her base glyphs. Increasing speed is manipulating a fundamental force. Applying adhesion is manipulating a fundamental force. Ignoring the time aspect of acceleration is breaking the force.

You have to substantiate the claim that she can do that.

You imposed a mechanic that is unfounded and unbacked by any of the scans you have posted.

The latest scan you posted isn't even a speed amp, it's a gravity amp.
All of her glyphs function under the same mechanic my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back