• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Tubal Cain revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't, tho. He just needs to be so ridiculously powerful that he can actually keep up with or overpower them. Also, that whole (1 Taikyoku >>>>) thing is not as strong as you might think as Satanael, without even being a god, was able to erase Muzan without any kind of divine ability, just by using Astaroth, who doesn't even have Sin. So...the avatar argument still works. Mercurius is so ridiculously above Ren and Reinhard that a mere shade of him is stronger than them as well.
That seems kinda inconsistent with how gods are portrayed but idk anything abour paralost. Anyway I’ll wait to see, pain’s opinion once he goes through it again. This thread should honestly just be applied, you should ask ant.

That seems kinda inconsistent with how gods are portrayed but idk anything abour paralost. Anyway I’ll wait to see, pain’s opinion once he goes through it again. This thread should honestly just be applied, you should ask ant.
It's true that divinity is usually only stopped by divinity, but Satanael's case is a pretty weird one, but Taikyoku isn't necessary. You'd just need some kind of divine power, which is why Ryuumei is able to keep up with Momiji despite not having any Taikyoku and stuff like that.

Satanael, without even being a god, was able to erase Muzan
Satanael WAS literally a god when he killed Muzan. He first turned himself into a God then later on retconned Muzan because he wasn't strong enough to fight him 1v1.

Avesta honestly has given more evidence on why Peeps with divinity will always be >> peeps without divinity.

Last edited:
Satanael WAS literally a god when he killed Muzan. He first turned himself into a God then later on retconned Muzan because he wasn't strong enough to fight him 1v1.

Avesta honestly has given more evidence on why Peeps with divinity will always be >> peeps without divinity.
From what I remember, that's literally not at all what happened. He just retcons himself from existence, which leads to Muzan being retconned from existence as well, so really this argument doesn't work. Now, divinity can only be stopped by divinity, this much is true. But divinity is fairly vague and isn't the same as Taikyoku itself. For example, the Ryuumei and Niko and Teirei example I brought up earlier. Neither of the two have Taikyoku, but are able to affect beings of Taikyoku. Merely having divinity of some degree is enough to reach such power, which is why even a Pseudo-god like Habaki was able to keep up with Yato (at least, I'm pretty sure Habaki was a pseudo-god)

He just retcons himself from existence, which leads to Muzan being retconned from existence as well, so really this argument doesn't work
This is so wrong I don't know what to say. Satanael first made Ast willingly invoke Astaroth which ends up erasing his existence and creates a parallel world where he (satanael) was not a human but a God. Then he uses the tree of sefirot (this isn't singularity) to reach the throne and eliminates Muzan. Paradise lost ending is more clear on this than Saoshyant Desatir.

Now, divinity can only be stopped by divinity, this much is true. But divinity is fairly vague and isn't the same as Taikyoku itself
I am not saying that. I just said those with divinity are stronger than those without it.

which is why even a Pseudo-god like Habaki was able to keep up with Yato (at least, I'm pretty sure Habaki was a pseudo-god
???? Habaki was never a Psuedo god. He only became a legit god after taking in his "main body" and became a Gudō because his craving was always of that nature . During that fight he was powered up by Tumor from hajun and then beats up Yato and before that he was getting clapped. I wouldn't call that 'habaki became a Psuedo god after the tumor amp" tbh.

This is so wrong I don't know what to say. Satanael first made Ast willingly invoke Astaroth which ends up erasing his existence and creates a parallel world where he (satanael) was not a human but a God. Then he uses the tree of sefirot (this isn't singularity) to reach the throne and eliminates Muzan. Paradise lost ending is more clear on this than Saoshyant Desatir.

Mb, it's been a few years since I read Paradise Lost, so I decided to start re-reading it. Still haven't gotten there yet.

I am not saying that. I just said those with divinity are stronger than those without it.

I didn't deny it, I was merely saying that you don't need Taikyoku to be divine, so the thing is a bit vague in general

???? Habaki was never a Psuedo god. He only became a legit god after taking in his "main body" and became a Gudō because his craving was always of that nature . During that fight he was powered up by Tumor from hajun and then beats up Yato and before that he was getting clapped. I wouldn't call that 'habaki became a Psuedo god after the tumor amp" tbh.

He actually was a Pseudo-god, which is actually pointed out on the God physiology page. He only becomes a legit god later.

Also, just a minor question, but have you, by any chance, already read K3?

Mb, it's been a few years since I read Paradise Lost, so I decided to start re-reading it. Still haven't gotten there yet
Even the fight was never shown in PL. We just know very little of what happened and what we know proves that Satanael first became a god then kills Muzan. So saying 'a non god satanael killed god Muzan' is wrong.

Also, just a minor question, but have you, by any chance, already read K3?
No, I was spoiled for some parts on spacebattles though. Will start reading it soon.

No, I was spoiled for some parts on spacebattles though. Will start reading it soon.

Interesting, I'd recommend it, it's pretty interesting with the part that I'm on now

Just addressing this again, I never said that Habaki became a god right after the amp or even because of it, he becomes an actual god due to actually gaining his own Taikyoku, which was Shoko Mandala - Yaoyorozu and his shared one with Rindou, Amaterasu. Before that, he had the Teratoma's craving, which was to stay alive and to not die, which was manifested in his distortion, but it wasn't his own Taikyoku, which he never once showed in the entire fight against Yato.

It wouldn't, tho. He just needs to be so ridiculously powerful that he can actually keep up with or overpower them. Also, that whole (1 Taikyoku >>>>) thing is not as strong as you might think as Satanael, without even being a god, was able to erase Muzan without any kind of divine ability, just by using Astaroth, who doesn't even have Sin. So...the avatar argument still works. Mercurius is so ridiculously above Ren and Reinhard that a mere shade of him is stronger than them as well.
The Divine power needed is not some sort but a somewhat equal divine power, Astaroth can draw on the power of quintesence, Ryuumei Shura Mandala is more powerful than morei taikyoku.Well you can argue the whole merc shade thing more powerful than Ren and Reinhard but that wont be true after they achieved hadou hood and reached the throne to fight merc.
From what I remember, that's literally not at all what happened. He just retcons himself from existence, which leads to Muzan being retconned from existence as well, so really this argument doesn't work. Now, divinity can only be stopped by divinity, this much is true. But divinity is fairly vague and isn't the same as Taikyoku itself. For example, the Ryuumei and Niko and Teirei example I brought up earlier. Neither of the two have Taikyoku, but are able to affect beings of Taikyoku. Merely having divinity of some degree is enough to reach such power, which is why even a Pseudo-god like Habaki was able to keep up with Yato (at least, I'm pretty sure Habaki was a pseudo-god)

He became a god actually but he cannot fight muzan one on one so he tried creating beings without original sin and created a a time paradox BS, anyway masada himself said he wants to re do PL and i also just skimmed through PL, but now i should go and read it again while waiting and doing nothing, maybe i can create more pages for the characters.
Niko and terrei character card said they are as strong as their Dies irae counterpart and they also have shura mandala, basically Shura mandala is reinhard shticks
Habaki did not keep up with yato before he was boosted by the tumor, he was ragdolled and killed but he keeps reviving due to his distortion which is also divinity
which was manifested in his distortion, but it wasn't his own Taikyoku, which he never once showed in the entire fight against Yato
He actually did show this in his fight against yato, he came back after yato killed him and reflected yato's attacks

My point was Habaki wasn't a Psuedo god, because he didn't achieve Godhood. Psuedo gods are merely those who achieve Godhood not by themselves, but with a connection to another god. Saying Habaki was a Psuedo god in that fight is saying he had already achieved Godhood because of his connection to someone which I don't agree with.

The Divine power needed is not some sort but a somewhat equal divine power, Astaroth can draw on the power of quintesence, Ryuumei Shura Mandala is more powerful than morei taikyoku.Well you can argue the whole merc shade thing more powerful than Ren and Reinhard but that wont be true after they achieved hadou hood and reached the throne to fight merc.

He became a god actually but he cannot fight muzan one on one so he tried creating beings without original sin and created a a time paradox BS, anyway masada himself said he wants to re do PL and i also just skimmed through PL, but now i should go and read it again while waiting and doing nothing, maybe i can create more pages for the characters.
Niko and terrei character card said they are as strong as their Dies irae counterpart and they also have shura mandala, basically Shura mandala is reinhard shticks
Habaki did not keep up with yato before he was boosted by the tumor, he was ragdolled and killed but he keeps reviving due to his distortion which is also divinity

He actually did show this in his fight against yato, he came back after yato killed him and reflected yato's attacks
Quintessence isn’t divine. It was made by satanael.

also, that was habaki’s distortion

My point was Habaki wasn't a Psuedo god, because he didn't achieve Godhood. Psuedo gods are merely those who achieve Godhood not by themselves, but with a connection to another god. Saying Habaki was a Psuedo god in that fight is saying he had already achieved Godhood because of his connection to someone which I don't agree with.
I never said that habaki never achieved godhood. It’s just that he doesn’t have actual taikyoku until much later. Kind of like ryuumei. He gets power from the tumor’s mandala if I’m not mistaken

Last edited:
Where do y’all even find about about paralost shit🗿 is it like a forum or sum, if so som1 be a dear and slide the link

Pretty sure he’s gotten farther than that? When did you last check?
I checked just now and people in the comments of the last vid said it was the end of the second chapter

I can’t really find the place where I originally read paralost. Maybe you should ask Pain to 12

Anyway, we’re derailing again, so stuff should just be implemented. I recently messaged ant, so…ye

it literally originated from keter and Judecca, you know the throne

you said he never used his distortion against yato and that is wrong
Also, quintessence is made by satanael as the 5th DNA element, it’s not like sin, which is a genuinely divine thing, seeing as sin comes directly from muzan. Also, where did you read paradise lost from?

Also, quintessence is made by satanael as the 5th DNA element, it’s not like sin, which is a genuinely divine thing, seeing as sin comes directly from muzan. Also, where did you read paradise lost from?
Quintessence are used by angel they come directly from the abyss and again it does not really matter angels and anti angels cannot be hurt by anything that does not come from the throne and Quintessence hurts them

i have the files to paralost and KKK, the text files so you can translate them with MLT

Quintessence are used by angel they come directly from the abyss and again it does not really matter angels and anti angels cannot be hurt by anything that does not come from the throne and Quintessence hurts them

i have the files to paralost and KKK, the text files so you can translate them with MLT
Aren’t angels directly made by nerose? They don’t function like how sin users do.

Aren’t angels directly made by nerose? They don’t function like how sin users do.
they come from abyss the deepest part of the throne iirc, yes they are way higher than sin users and can only be harmed by Higher Ds, and they cannot even interact with the world except through an avatar

they come from abyss the deepest part of the throne iirc, yes they are way higher than sin users and can only be harmed by Higher Ds, and they cannot even interact with the world except through an avatar
Saying that Quintessence users draw power from the Throne seems like massive downplay to Lyle, who basically seems like the only character that directly draws power from the Throne, so that doesn't really make much sense. They definitely draw power from higher dimensions, but I wouldn't put it as "divine".

Saying that Quintessence users draw power from the Throne seems like massive downplay to Lyle, who basically seems like the only character that directly draws power from the Throne, so that doesn't really make much sense. They definitely draw power from higher dimensions, but I wouldn't put it as "divine".

Positive Quintessence​

Quintessence used by Angels, by accessing through the gate of heaven, they can draw out the fifth element from higher Sephiroth, originated from Keter. However, due to Satanael control over the leylines, Angels require his permission to use Quintessence, via equation "Access—Master".

Negative Quintessence​

Negative Quintessence, or commonly known as Original Sin or Sin of Adam. Originating from the Abyss of Judecca. It is a wavelength inverse of the world. Demons themselves, while hostless, are made out of negative quintessence. As the general rule of the fallen paradise where evil reigns, negative quintessence is stronger than its positive counterpart.

Demons equation is "Access—My Sin".

Oh, alr. I'd recommend using scans from the actual series, but this is alr. However, could you send me the files for Paradise Lost and K3?

What are the conclusions here so far?

Basically:

Cain needs type 6 immortality (but it isn't combat applicable)

Marie's all types immortality negation needs to be added back (for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back