• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Gods Ability Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day everyone.
I just finished reading justice league: darkseid war: shazam. So i decided to create this thread. Sorry about my terrible English.

Its stated in justice league:darkseid war:shazam. When a god dies,they return to the source and be revived again.

So I will like all the gods to have a type 8: immorality based on their reliance on the source.

Thank you.

I think this apply only to beings that exist in the sphere of gods not all.

Also, @Teezar please don't add descriptions that try to get the idea across about what scans may be for, you never know when things may be wrong or recontextualized. The title of an album can do a vague version of it, the images can be multipurpose and their descriptions should say the name of the comic & issue for profiles to not do that.

Also, @Teezar please don't add descriptions that try to get the idea across about what scans may be for, you never know when things may be wrong or recontextualized. The title of an album can do a vague version of it, the images can be multipurpose and their descriptions should say the name of the comic & issue for profiles to not do that.
But all the scans are from justice league: darkseid wars:shazam. Which has only 1 issue.

I mean in general, and people who doesn't know comics should be able to see that and read it themselves.

I feel that it should be both type 4 and 8, type 8 due the fact that they will always return to Source, which means that they wont die because Source exist, which is type 8

DC zeus has a page?wow.

Are the Zeus and Ares pages acceptable, or should we delete them?

Zeus could probably be deleted, but please leave Ares. I think I’ll do a revision on him at some point.

I will wait for more input from knowledgeable members before I do anything.

Are the Zeus and Ares pages acceptable, or should we delete them?
Ares should probably be revised since it makes no mention of his New 52, Post-Flashpoint or Godwave selves

Zeus could be deleted but imo he should be split up and have the Sphere stuff deleted since we never see this “Godhead” Zeus

See, type 8's the most wanked. It's always the same, some outside factor exists that's vaguely related to one's Immortality and that's it, type 8. By the logic then what stops someone with an OP regen to have type 8 Immor. based on their own regen and body?

Why is it Type 4 and not Type 8, sorry? Because if Type 4 we assume they go there when they die and revive themselves. On the other hand, they are revived by The Source. And I think the evidence lies with the latter.

Why is it Type 4 and not Type 8, sorry? Because if Type 4 we assume they go there when they die and revive themselves. On the other hand, they are revived by The Source. And I think the evidence lies with the latter.
That's vague. Do they go there when they die and revive themselves? Yes. Are they are revived by The Source? We don't know, maybe they are or maybe it comes out of their own abilities. And why are you acting like The Source reviving them would = type 8? It's not portrayed that way, The Source doesn't make them go into itself, they go by themselves, and they return by themselves. You think that there's evidence that The Source is reviving them but can you mind pointing it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back