• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Sinbad Abilities Revision

Darkness Manipulation, Flight, Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Energy Manipulation - With Djinn Furfur (It is said that Djinn Furfur is Reigning Darkness)

Weapon Creation, Flight, Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Energy Manipulation - With Djinn Vepar (It is said that Vepar is the Djinn "Thousand Sword Shower", and Sinbad is able to create a kind of sword using the djinn Vepar)

Fire Manipulation/Light Manipulation, Flight, Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Energy Manipulation - With Djinn Crocell (I'm a little confused about Djinn Crocell Illustration, between Fire or Light

Weapon Creation, Flight, Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Energy Manipulation - With Djinn Vepar (It is said that Vepar is the Djinn "Thousand Sword Shower", and Sinbad is able to create a kind of sword using the djinn Vepar)
As well as Danmaku
Fire Manipulation/Light Manipulation, Flight, Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Energy Manipulation - With Djinn Crocell (I'm a little confused about Djinn Crocell Illustration, between Fire or Light
Also not sure but this is the colored version for a reference

album-cover-large-40658.jpg

Kinda looks like Light Manip just based on his right side but idrk maybe a possibly for that

Darkness Manipulation, Flight, Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Energy Manipulation - With Djinn Furfur (It is said that Djinn Furfur is Reigning Darkness)
He was not shown to create or.manipulate darkness so, Nah unless you have a scan.of him doing that.
Also he already have energy manip, flight and superhuman characteristics on his profile.it will be redundant to give it to him for every djinn he possess when he already has it
This is link to wiki, please try and provide scans for this
Also illustration is just art, and to get the std abilities you need to show him creating or manipulating light, we can't give abilities off art alone

Also illustration is just art, and to get the std abilities you need to show him creating or manipulating light, we can't give abilities off art alone
Maybe, but art is still something that can be used, and we use art for shinza, so…

He was not shown to create or.manipulate darkness so, Nah unless you have a scan.of him doing that
Possible darkness manip might work, but more scans would be nice

Art and what was stated, and shinza CDGs are canon, that is can just be plain painting
No, I meant for summoning. The only scan we have for it is a literal picture.

Why would possible darkness manip work when he was not shown to do anything related to manipulating darkness?
I mean, the description makes the ability pretty blatant unless there's info that contradicts this

No, I meant for summoning. The only scan we have for it is a literal picture.
Whose person summoning? Cause anyone with summoning is mentioned and the picture would still be an art from the VN, which is canon by default
I mean, the description makes the ability pretty blatant unless there's info that contradicts this
God of darkness ≠ I manipulate darkness
Not to talk of something more vague as
I am the spirit of reigning darkness, by no means does this equals I can manipulate darkness

Back