• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Sabo addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Sabo should have the same regen as Ace.

A Logia user's body is converted into a substance when they are attacked. They are considered to have High-Mid Regenerationn due to the following examples:

Nico Robin shattering Aokiji's body, yet he is perfectly fine and completely reforms from small pieces. Having your body reform from nothing but shards = High-Mid Regenerationn--which is something all Logia users have showcased, which is why the regen is only listed for "Logia-form only" (At least for some of the profiles).

The only way to hurt a logia user without the use of haki is to 1) apply damage that they can not regen from (i.e Vaporization or Atomization), or 2) utilizing an attack that their bodies are weak against (Intense Heat against Monet or Aokiji, such as when Nami burned Monet's wing and visibly harmed her).

I do not see any indication of any logia being lower or higher than High-Mid Regenerationn, so we should keep it that way for each character with a logia power (Except for Blackbeard).

We need to note weaknesses that any logia user has on their page. Aokiji being that he is unable to avoid damage from heat-based attacks.

@Cin

That seems reasonable. But as the One Piece expert what do you think about Ace and Sabo having fire absorption added to their profiles? Seeing as how Ace showcased this ability in the Blackbeard fight.

@CinCameron20 Okay. Thank you for the input. Feel free to add this ability to Sabo's page then.

Antvasima said:
@CinCameron20 Okay. Thank you for the input. Feel free to add this ability to Sabo's page then.

I would but I'm not sure how to. But as for the other question i brought up for Ace what's your input?

Awesome. Well with both questions answered you can go ahead and closed this thread. Mind getting someone to add Flame absorption to Ace's and Sabos profiles along with the regen?

Somebody needs to perform the edits, before we can close this.

I think the thread should be closed as the topic has been concluded for now. I want to make a Discussion thread about Logia dispersion in versus match-ups since I still see some friction on that topic to this day, so I'd like admin input on that thread when I make it since I'm also unsure how "verse equalization" has an effect on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back