• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Revision for Giratina

Sniper670

He/Him
Giratina should have Acausality type 4 and not "possibly".

You may not know this, but Giratina is the Distortion world.
Abstract stuff I won't get into

The Distortion world is a world of chaos which exists beyond space and time, without the concepts of Space and time, where logic of the world doesn't apply there, the rules of the time and space(ie. The universe) change within it, it's physics is distorted, and so is causality, it's a world with operates on different systems than the regular world. It's the opposite of the regular world. Time and space is basically the universe. Also, It cannot even be properly interacted with, for those who went there.

Conclusion
This would remove the "possibly". I also propose a removal of Aca 4 from both Arceus and Giratina. Since the nature of the Distortion world doesn't apply to their Avatars.

They should still keep it in their True Form key

Last edited:
I agree though this likely only extends to its own world/true self, since Dialga got it into a time loop, thus trapping it.

I agree though this likely only extends to its own world/true self, since Dialga got it into a time loop, thus trapping it.
Agreed. I wanted to include that but it's a bit of a controversial addition

That means Arceus would also lose it. His Avatar is clearly not Acausal

Both would keep it in their Abstract Forms

The new concept being anti matter. Thanks btw
Matter is referred to as space and time in chapter 460 of Pokemon Adventures, and in the games. I think this implies antimatter in Pokemon is anti space-time which is consistent since his antimatter removes space-time

Matter is referred to as space and time in chapter 460 of Pokemon Adventures, and in the games. I think this implies antimatter in Pokemon is anti space-time which is consistent since his antimatter removes space-time

I guess so. Giratina's anti matter isn't literally the anti matter we know, but some kind of paradox to space time?

Back