• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Post-Crisis Hax Upgrade

This thread is just small summary of various abilities used by Post-Crisis Superman and Wonder Woman that I think should be added to her profile.

Wonder Woman Hax -Limited Telekinesis (Is able to telepathically control her Lasso of Truth)

-Mind Manipulation with the Lasso of Truth (Can erase memories, heal the mentally ill, and implant commands that must be obeyed)

-Electricity Manipulation (When she strikes her Braclets of Submission together, she can channel Zeus' Holy Lightning)

-Forcefield Creation (When crossed, the Braclets generate a remnant of the Aegis itself, forming an impenetrable barrier just in front of her NOTE: The Forcefield, obviously, is Universe level in Durability)

-Resistance to Existence Erasure (Her Braclets are able to completely defend against Darkseids Omega Beams)

-Dimensional Teleportation (Wonder Woman can literally leave the planet through meditation. She did this to rescue Artemis when she was in hell.)

Superman Hax (NOTE: If these hax are accepted, it should be clarified that Superman acquired these abilities via the Energy Matrix)

-Lightning Bolt Travel (Superman could travel as a bolt of lightning, landing with a jolt whenever he landed)

-Density Shifting (Superman could become intangible allowing him to phase through solid objects)

-Electromagnetic Spectrum Manipulation (Allows him to manipulate all forms of energy, able to control Magnetism, Gravity, Radiation, and Electricity)

-Technological Manipulation (Able to link with and control machines and computers)

-Electronic Teleportation (Could travel through systems much like electric current)

Non-Energy Matrix Hax

-Invisibility (With his speed, he can vibrate so fast light does not reflect off him, allowing him to become invisible)

-Intangiblity/Durability Negation via Phasing (Can vibrate his molecules to phase through objects. He was able to completely phase through Doomsday's attacks, and should be able to ignore durability with phasing)

It should also be added to their profiles, as well as every other DC 4-B, that they scale from Flash's Infinite Mass Punch (Which was calculated at 0.6159 MegaFOE or 615.9 KiloFOE). Superman has performed the move more than once, Wonder Woman tanked several in rapid succession from Zoom, many of the Justice League such as Martian Manhunter fought and injured Zum and the White Martian, who tanked the IMP as well. Not to mention all the characters who scale to Superman, Superboy, Wonder Woman, etc.

Literally every DC 4-B scales to the Infinite Mass Punch.

You can ask Matthew to take a look at this if you wish. However, scans with proof would be appreciated.

I'll ask him. Also, I took most of this straight from the DC Wikia, I'll see if I can find scans though.

Okay. Thanks. A universe level force field seems suspicious though.

Okay. I suppose that this seems reasonable, but would prefer to wait for Matthew.

Not sure if it counts as Hax, but another minor power to consider for Superman is minor sound manipulation. There are a few instances of his screams having effects on people or the environment. Causing Supergirl's ears to ring to the point she couldn't understand him during our world's at war comes to mind, I could look for other examples if need be.

I also support the rest of these.

[1]

WW blocking Darkseids omega beam

[2]

Diana with Zeus lightning (she took down down dozens of near fully powered kryptonians with it and took down a couple more after Hal stated they had grown as powerful as supes)

[3]

[4]

The Lasso can rip DNA out of people and she used it to depower some guys by correcting their genes

"But 'perfected' cells could not stand against the Perfect. A lie lurked within their genes. The lasso corrected it and returned them to the truth of their humanity."

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but I do not see any scans of her defeating Kryptonians with Zeus' lightning.

The teleportations and forcefield scans do not seem to clearly display such feats.

@Antvasima

Someone just told me that she defeated kryptonians with it so I'm not sure myself.I'm going to try to find scans

The second image features a future version of wonder woman using an enhanced shield, and the first simply seems to be a visual effect displaying the force of Power Girl's punch.

WW should have Biological manipulation/power null via the lasso of truth

[3]

[4]

The Lasso can rip DNA out of people and she used it to depower some guys by correcting their genes

"But 'perfected' cells could not stand against the Perfect. A lie lurked within their genes. The lasso corrected it and returned them to the truth of their humanity."

I think Biological Manipulation to Wonder Woman Post-Flashpoint via Lasso and Minor Electromagnetism Manipulation to Post-Crisis Superman are fine

Maybe he can hit character with this type of intangibility?

Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks.

I think that the new WW abilities seem fine.

It isn't one of his standard abilities, but he has still demonstrated it.

Has the page been updated with the accepted new abilities yet?

Back