• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pretty straightforward CRT

Since the Phantom King is fused with the real Phantom Ruby and uses the full extent of its powers, it should logically get all the powers that Infinite possesses to a much greater degree due to Phantom King being powered by the real ruby rather than a mere prototype of it

I see no issues with that, as long as it is made clear that he doesn't use the abilities in-character, as was suggested.

He used to have it, someone must have removed it

He used to have it, someone must have removed it
someone should put that note back, also didn't infinite create null space? we consider that dimension uni+ in size so?

This person removed it based on their headcanon without a CRT

This person removed it based on their headcanon without a CRT
A minor offense since they didn't change any of Infinite's statistics or P&A however removing a note that ultimately keeps the phantom ruby scaling consistent makes zero
sense.

EDiT: Nvm I just saw the RvR, the removal still makes zero sense tho and will only cause unnecessary confusion with the Phantom ruby scaling in the future, speaking of which I agree with Starter's and Gilads proposals for this CRT.

Last edited:
Looks fine to me.

If the business of this thread has been concluded, I will go ahead and lock this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back