• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Natsu and Cana ability addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding some minor abilities from the Eclipse Celestial Spirit Arc that was made canon recently, so this should be quick fairly quick and simple

Natsu was capable of rapidly giving Aries a tan, tanning is caused by UV radiation, so Natsu should have Radiation Manipulation and resistance to it as well given he resists his own fire

Cana can out smart people like Eclipse Scorpio by predicting several moves ahead of him, so she should get Analytical Prediction

Natsu’s BFDM needs Darknesses manipulation added like Eclipse Loke

Natsu’s Enhanced senses should also note than Natsu can sense of someone is alive or not even if they have been absorbed

His limited space time manipulation could also mention how he is capable of merging 12 currently warping pocket dimensions into one, this would also give him interdimensional range and limited pocket reality manipulation as well given he could affect and specifically alter the insides of the dimensions when he merged them by bringing Yukino and Lucy to the same space.

Last edited:
Well seems fine to me

But nce we are already talking about the Eclipse arc again

Natsu’s Enhanced senses should also note than Natsu can sense of someone is alive or not even if they have been absorbed

His limited space time manipulation could also mention how he is capable of merging 12 currently warping pocket dimensions into one

what do u guys think?
these seem fine to me, I'll add them to the OP and we'll go from there

Natsu's RM don't seem to be harmful and it also looks like he has to specifically modulate his flames to achieve such effect (since the attack doesn't hurt Aries and none of Natsu's opponents get a tan), so I disagree with his resistance.

Cana's AP and Natsu's ES are fine, while my memory needs to be refreshed in regards to why should Natsu have Darkness manip.

I will wait for more inputs before commenting on ST manip, since I'm not sure.

Just adding some minor abilities from the Eclipse Celestial Spirit Arc that was made canon recently, so this should be quick fairly quick and simple

Natsu was capable of rapidly giving Aries a tan, tanning is caused by UV radiation, so Natsu should have Radiation Manipulation and resistance to it as well given he resists his own fire
On a minor non threatening level sure
Cana can out smart people like Eclipse Scorpio by predicting several moves ahead of him, so she should get Analytical Prediction
This is fine
Duh, can't believe I missed this
This is fine
His limited space time manipulation could also mention how he is capable of merging 12 currently warping pocket dimensions into one, this would also give him interdimensional range and limited pocket reality manipulation as well given he could affect and specifically alter the insides of the dimensions when he merged them by bringing Yukino and Lucy to the same space.
This is fine, better than making it a High 4-C to 2-C feat

while my memory needs to be refreshed in regards to why should Natsu have Darkness manip.
Dark regulas is dark magic which is why Eclipse Loke has darkness manipulation on his page

and BFDM is just Natsu using his FDSM and Dark regulas together but Natsu doesn’t have darkness manipulation on his page

And his space time manipulation comes from being able to Merge the 12 separate worlds Into one

disagree with analytical prediction it's just a cardgame iirc though it should be mentioned in her intelligence that she picked up on how the game works fast
agree with the rest

disagree with analytical prediction it's just a cardgame iirc though it should be mentioned in her intelligence that she picked up on how the game works fast
agree with the rest
Your kinda missing the context here, the "card game" their playing is more like a real time strategy game as both Cana and Scorpio actively create the cards and their effects that they have on the fly. Cana is just accurately predicting what the enemy is thinking about doing several steps ahead of him despite these affects having never existed before Scorpio thought them up at that moment.

Shes essentially just predicting what the enemy is thinking mid battle, which qualifies for analytical prediction

Your kinda missing the context here, the "card game" their playing is more like a real time strategy game as both Cana and Scorpio actively create the cards and their effects that they have on the fly. Cana is just accurately predicting what the enemy is thinking about doing several steps ahead of him despite these affects having never existed before Scorpio thought them up at that moment.

Shes essentially just predicting what the enemy is thinking mid battle, which qualifies for analytical prediction
ah then it's guuci then my bad it's been forever since i watched that arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back