• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Miraculous Ladybug downgrade

Coolboy6

He/Him
I noticed that Manon is rated as likely 9-B herself. She should lose ALL scaling because she is just an average 5 year old girl with no combat experience and should be rated as 10-C.

I noticed that Manon is rated as likely 9-B herself. She should lose ALL scaling because she is just an average 5 year old girl with no combat experience and should be rated as 10-C.
The humans in the show are not like regular human. The humans in Miraculous have many 9-B feats and I don't see Manon being that overwhelmingly weaker than the rest of the humans

Combat experience literally doesn't matter since aside of very few of the humans, most of them doesn't fight outside of akuma form or superhero form

The humans in the show are not like regular human. The humans in Miraculous have many 9-B feats and I don't see Manon being that overwhelmingly weaker than the rest of the humans

Combat experience literally doesn't matter since aside of very few of the humans, most of them doesn't fight outside of akuma form or superhero form
But Manon is just a small child though

But Manon is just a small child though
And Marinette, and Alya and everyone else are just teenagers. Not exactly a good arguments when literally random humans have many 9-B feats in the show

It's just that the humans in Miraculous are stronger than Regular Humans

A small child can’t overpower a teen though
Yeah, but they are also not thousands of times below them either. She just scales as weaker, but by not that much that her tier would change, as 9-B is a big tier

By your logic, all human characters should get downgraded to 10-B because humans can't be that strong can't they?

Yeah, but they are also not thousands of times below them either. She just scales as weaker, but by not that much that her tier would change, as 9-B is a big tier
Ah, I see now.
By your logic, all human characters should get downgraded to 10-B because humans can't be that strong can't they?
I mean, they could be 10-B with 9-B durability because none of the humans were seen harming each other unless you could show me a scan. Dude chill out. There’s no need to get heated over a topic like this.

I'm overall neutral in regards of how should the kids scale. It honestly doesn’t matters that much at the end and I don’t have idea how much puberty increases your strength in MLB. It's not a question that I think so often when I go to sleep. However, I'll propose just using an "At least 10-C, likely 9-B" so to find a middle ground.

I mean, they could be 10-B with 9-B durability because none of the humans were seen harming each other unless you could show me a scan.
No Average Human Miraculous Character scales to their durability. They just scale to different 9-B feats. Though the AP is something that'll go through a revision later.

Anyways, now that we are talking about Manon, Puppeter's Wax Statues shouldn’t be wall level in AP, just in physicals.

Back