• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Midoriya Upgrade

I...dont know

I feel like saying it just your standard "im the main MC so i can change my fate type deal"

so maybe PIS

ill wait for more input aswell

I think it just means that Nighteye's precog isn't as absolute as he previously believed.

But by the looks of it, he never experienced that before. And Kenshiro has resistance to it for exactly the same reason as this.

You know what they say, there's a first for everything :)

Also, resistance to precog implies that nighteye's ability wouldn't have worked on him in the first place.

Resistance is just a resistance. It can be pierced. And he only can do it when Izuku isn't 100% so 100% exclusive I think.

I'm positive that it was either Eri who was changing Izuku's future because of her quirk.

Or Nighteye's power aren't absolute since he doesn't like using his Quirk unless he really needs to. It's not like he experimented with it.

NIghteye himself I think stated it's possible that his future aren't fully true.

His whole character revolves around the "future is absolute" stuff. He's desperate when he said that. Eri doesn't make sense either her quirk doing that simply isn't possible. Her quirk is reversal, not some future fuckery.

I reread the chapter of his death and I can confirm it, Midoriya does not have resistance to precog.

According to the chapter, Changing the future is possible in MHA when enough people wish for it, so strongly that there is no room for doubt. Because deep down Sirnighteye had accepted that his prediction was inevitable , attempts made by him change his future always failed.

This is a phenomena which occurs in the MHA world when certain conditions are met and is not the result of any ability Izuku possesses.

Probably not. It's typical shonen stuff.

Plus, Sir Nighteye still died, so it's not like he twisted the future all that much.

Back