• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Marckus (H:TP) Upgrade

Marckus claims that he could squat 260 pounds (low bar too, very based), which would be above average human LS, just barely scratching athletic human territory. So I propose that his Lifting Strength be changed to this:

"Unknown, likely Above Average Human (Claims that he is capable of squatting 260 pounds)"

Last edited:
Marckus claims that he could squat 260 pounds (low bar too, very based), which would be above average human LS, just barely scratching athletic human territory. So I propose that his Lifting Strength should be changed to this:

"Unknown, likely Above Average Human (Claims that he is capable of squatting 260 pounds)"
I'd like to add to this his Stamina.

Dude had been shot, kicked in the head 40 times, then kicked into a bus, leaving a massive dent and was still walking the next day to go to the Pub with his friends.

That level of physical trauma is absurd, and definitely requires him getting an upgrade to his stamina.

Oh yeah, and then he also has a fight in a Bar.

For something so uncontroversial why hasnt this been applied or evaluated first.
Seems straight forward i agree

I'd just apply the revision, I'm the only major WoD supporter/Knowledgeable member and think it's completely correct.

Also, no one else seems interested in it, and it's a minor upgrade.

bump
I'll apply it. The newest episode will be out by the time this gets any attention from staff anywho.

Back