• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Lex Luthor Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duplication: Skilled at cloning. Can create duplicates of people like Lois Lane or himself, and created a shapeshifter version of Supergirl.

Biological Manipulation and Power Bestowal: Capable of making tech to grant superpowers. A skilled bioengineering expert, who can create living bombs that blow up planets. Engineered Hope, who could match Superma. His machine gave Krisma total empathic control over his planet on accident.

Hacking: Outhacked] Brainiac

Light Manipulation:Made the su red

Intelligence should probably be Supergenius based on these feats.

Portal Creation: Created a Boom Tube.

Existence Erasure: Made a gun that rips apart existence.

Disease Manipulation: Gave his sister a neural disease after curing it.

Information Analysis: Made a device that scans for extraterrestrial matter. His computer analyzed the change in reality.

BFR, Telepathy, and Gravity Manipulation: Unlocked the secrets to these technologies. Made a phantom zone bomb.

Explosion Manipulation: Via Kryptonite

Summoning: Can summon his armor.

Paralysis Inducement: Via nerve gas

Teleportation: Shown here

Power Nullification: Via Kryptonite. Casually devised a method to cut off Swamp Thing from the Green and temporarily kill him in less than 10 minutes.

Immortality (Type 6): Has multiple robotic stand ins. Transferred himself into a clone body.

Precognition: With Lexcorp resources, can run simulations of multiple possibilities. Easily predicted all of Braniac's plans and the advent of the Zone Child.

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, and Perception Manipulation: Mr. Mind could only make him see beneficial visions. Cut off Mr. Mind's influence and pulled him into the illusion. Can force his body to move despite his mind's predicament. Matched the Zone Child on the mental plane. Later, it's powers allowed for the total removal of all negativity in the universe.

Fusionism: Forcibly fused with the Zone Child

Should also have a key for Zone Child powers

Would be 3-A, as it's power would end the universe

Reality Warping

Extrasensory Perception and Dimensional Travel: Shown here

Spatial Manipulation: Shown here.

Time Travel and Pain Manipulation: Took Superman back in time and claimed he could induce the pain of the entire human race on him.

Empathic Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation: Removed all negative existence from the universe. Death of the Endless claimed he had given her some time off due to his actions.

Obviously some of these are Prep only.

He didn't create Supergirl. That was an alternative version of him. Also, cloning is not the same as duplication of himself as a power.

The rest seems fine, except for summoning, as that requires instant teleportation, not just remote-control.

The examples that you linked to are probably not enough for supergenius intelligence, but everything that you listed combined probably is.

Cloning might qualify as Biological Manipulation though.

Regardless, you obviously have to clarify within the profile page which of the feats that require preparation.

Antvasima said:
He didn't create Supergirl. That was an alternative version of him. Also, cloning is not the same as duplication of himself as a power.

The rest seems fine, except for summoning, as that requires instant teleportation, not just remote-control.

The examples that you linked to are probably not enough for supergenius intelligence, but everything that you listed combined probably is.
If you're referring to it having been Alexander Luthor, Luthor actually just made a clone of himself and transferred his consciousness.

Antvasima said:
I listed those because baseline Supergenius according to the page only requires use of basic items to create advanced gear.

I meant that it was a pocket universe version of him that created a superpowered being with a copy of Lana Langs consciousness and the appearance of Supergirl.

Supergenius requires more than that. It requires the ability to almost warp reality in any way one pleases by using scientific equipment.

Antvasima said:
I meant that it was a pocket universe version of him that created a superpowered being with a copy of Lana Langs consciousness.

Supergenius requires more than that. It requires the ability to almost warp reality in any way one pleases by using scientific equipment.
I assumed as much. The Intelligence page should be updated then, however, as it doesn't really make that clear.

I thought that the page stated that already.

It seems fine:

"Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by those individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence and usually extensive mastery of most, or all, branches of science. Characters of such a scale tend to be super scientists capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology even with just household items, and outsmarting even other extremely intelligent individuals. Supergeniuses can often easily process calculations beyond modern humanity's combined capabilities on their own, and quickly come up with extremely complex plans."

"The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by those individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence and usually extensive mastery of most, or all, branches of science. Characters of such a scale tend to be super scientists capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology even with just household items, and outsmarting even other extremely intelligent individuals. Supergeniuses can often easily process calculations beyond modern humanity's combined capabilities on their own, and quickly come up with extremely complex plans."

It does, but the current definition makes it seem like household items are the most important part of the justification. It may be a nitpick though.

Well, anyway, given all of the above combined, Luthor may qualify, but it is a borderline case. Maybe "At least Extraordinary Genius, likely Supergenius"?

Well, just acting dumb and using Brainiac's overconfidence against him isn't really much of a feat if we look at the actual strategy involved.

The actual feat after reading the Black Ring storyline was more along the lines of predicting his moves and out hacking his tech.

Aha. Well, I suppose that Luthor can get a supergenius rating then, but you should preferably link to his most impressive feats in a list within the page.

I would still prefer to add a possibly, as Luthor's intelligence seems to wax and wane with the writer

Some people that you can ask to reply here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23, Huesito88.

I wouldn't really put stock in that firs appearance as it implied he had no real scientific knowledge of his own.

Antvasima said:
Some people that you can ask to reply here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23, Huesito88.
Have you done this?

I have messaged some of that list, but not all. I also understand that many of them are very busy.

Well, I don't think that this seems very controversial, so if they do not reply, you can probably apply the accepted changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back