• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Instant Death Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this can be resistance to manip, it maybe can be the fact that nobody really could hurt her cuz she is a sage
but there is no scan said that sage can't be hurt,if she actually can't be hurt then she must have invulnerability on her profile

but there is no scan said that sage can't be hurt,if she actually can't be hurt then she must have invulnerability on her profile
Sages are way stronger than normal people, Sion was literally the level million (and it was increasing each second) and normal humans wasnt even 100 iirc, so, Sion never felt pain after becoming a sage cuz nobody could hurt her lol, too stronk

She didnt was hurted by any attacks of that hero, and the attacks could even affect her body, but she didnt felt pain
is her body damaged by hero's attack?I don't remember anything about what you said lol but anyways if her body isn't damaged then she didn't feel pain just because her dura is too high instead of having resistance to pain manip

is her body damaged by hero's attack?I don't remember anything about what you said lol but anyways if her body isn't damaged then she didn't feel pain just because her dura is too high instead of having resistance to pain manip
I mean, the Hero even erased her (she could regen from it) and there is no quote about her feeling pain

Her body was damaged and incinerated away. She didnt bother much. In fact, she purposelly took the attack head on because she was expecting for the attack to do something that would kill her for good.
so Lain has resistance to it too?although I think Sion case should be immunity since she feel nothing when her ankle was completely destroyed but whatever

Resistance to Pain Manipulation seems more reliable in this case than immunity, and with Yogiri having Pain manipulation seems fine so I agree

What is the consensus here so far?
Yogiri pain manipulation is accepted, Sion having resistance to pain is still being debated, but we can scale it to Lain, another sage that was burn, erased and didnt felt pain due it, so, Sion and Lain (Lain case is obvious, Sion is just scaling to) need to have resistance to pain

Sion is obvious not Lain lol
No, Lain has the feat, Sion is just the statement that never felt pain after becoming a sage. but it can be due the fact that her level was at millions and nobody could hurt her, so, Sion maybe can scale to the resistance feats that Lain has, but the obvious feat is from Lain

Work as resistance or immunity?
Resistance is better, Immunity is a too heavy word to things like that

''Qualifying for Immunity is difficult, as no simple show of resistance is enough, and statements could easily be hyperbole or only apply in-verse. Immunity should only be given when the user in question entirely lacks what would normally be affected. An inorganic being, for example, has no biological components to manipulate, and an entity without a soul won't be harmed by Soul Manipulation.''

Resistance is better, Immunity is a too heavy word to things like that

''Qualifying for Immunity is difficult, as no simple show of resistance is enough, and statements could easily be hyperbole or only apply in-verse. Immunity should only be given when the user in question entirely lacks what would normally be affected. An inorganic being, for example, has no biological components to manipulate, and an entity without a soul won't be harmed by Soul Manipulation.''
Makes sense.

Can someone apply these changes for me?I don’t have any experience in editing wiki so it’s better if someone help me doing that

You can simply carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and cleanup work will not be necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back