• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Infinite Zamasu Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't think anyone should scale to IZ. Reason is because since IZ literally became the universe, he gave up on his physical body and started to merge with the universe.

There's also no mention of anyone sensing IZ key signature (because he doesn't have one. He doesn't even have anything physical anymore)

I'm siding with the whole "Infinite Zamasu gets Immeasurable Lifting Strength but doesn't scale to anyone because he's literally fused with the fabric of space-time" train here.

What the hell? He still has Ki. He was firing away like a mad man.
Yes, but that doesn't mean he could be sensed. Normal ki sensors can't sense God ki users (such as GoDs and Super Saiyan God forms users), but it doesn't mean they don't have ki too

IZ was literally fusing with the fabric of space time, so I suppose he doesn't have a ki signature in the usual sense since there's nothing corporeal left of him (and no, dead people in DB are still corporeal, as seen in the Buu Saga and likely even in the Saiyan Saga)

Wait wait hold on, let stop the scaling thing here, this topic is just for IZ, scaling to others is for another time. Let get the mad God get this first, we could argue all day about scaling when i make CRT about it later

Honestly, I see no reason to make another CRT for this. The addition for Zamasu itself is straightforward and has already been agreed upon, the scaling not so much.

Agree with Zamasu getting it. Hard disagree with anyone else getting it. Every argument for the latter is purely from incredulity that higher tier characters in the series would have lower lifting strength.

I agree with giving immeasurable to IZ, but nobody should scale FRA and because we don't scale by size or physiology, otherwise all superior to IZ would also have omnipresence and stuff like that, it doesn't depends on his ki.

Yeah, Ze'no does not scale at all via LS. All he did was come in and Thanos Zamasu out of existence. That is AP, not LS.

can one of the mods unlock the IZ profile so that the change can be applied ? it has already been accepted , you can discuss the scalling later

I unlocked the profile. Let me know when you have finished.

Though, again, it doesn't look like scaling can be done at all, but as has been said, that's for later.

Pretty much everyone already agrees he gets this. That said, almost everyone agrees that only he gets this. There's no real reason to postpone the scaling discussion the way I see it.

This scaling only applies to Infinite Zamasu, not Fusion Zamasu. You have it formatted where he gets Immeasurable LS regardless of form.

Thank you for helping out. I will lock this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back