• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Ikki's Ittou Rasetsu Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have added a possibly 7-B for Ikki's first two keys when using Ittou Rasetsu. During the first arc, he used Ittou Rasetsu to defeat Touka while sick and weakened. Touka has already been confirmed to be 7-B.

It somewhat contradicts what Ittou Rasetsu is stated to amplify, but the scaling in Rakudai is weird, so I'm not sure.

Touka is said to have defeated Stella after said Arc occurred, previously Stella was Low 7C Pre SSSAF Arc

I feel as if Touka should have two different keys.

Well for one that's kinda the entire reason she scales to 7B outside of chipping Ouma

For two this was SSSAF Arc Touka, that scales to 7B, no real proof she scales to 7B Pre SSSAF

Actually that would need a lot of work.

As the entire selection battles arc would get yeeted to High 7-C and Stella would scale below 10x stronger.

Ionliosite said:
I also feel that Touka should hace 2 keys, or just scaling to 7-B with Takemikazuchi.
Like I said with this I think it just makes sense that she gets a key Pre SSSAF since that makes much more sense

I guess someone could plan a complete overhaul of Touka's profile. Anyone who's interested. I'll give it a check when it's done.

I already overhauled Ikki and Stella, so i don't wanna

Schnee One said:
Her physicals do, she wasn't 7B when she fought Shizuku
Yes, because she's not 7-B when she fights Ouma either. Her takemikazuchi is 7-B (which she just learns later).

It just needs fixing, and possibly an overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back