• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not when the guy has range in the dozens of kilometers at least. He can use the pollen while well out of range.

Requiring canon proof for something isn't being overly strict, it's just a basic logical requirement.
No like madara was in the area where the pollen units were. So were even at his back.

And the anime just expanded on what like the manga talked about didn't it?

If Hashirama stays out of the technique, why should Madara stay in the technique's area of effect? Hashirama's departure from the battlefield makes using this technique a waste of chakra.
Read your own allies' argument lol

Read your own allies' argument lol
Dude, I think you didn't understand what I wrote. I will give both you and the Uchiha Hunter a summary. Madara used this technique in the Kage War. We have seen these panels in the manga and we know that this technique is one that affects the battlefield. We can conclude that this technique belongs to Hashirama in Madara, that is, Hashirama has used this technique against Madara before. The scenario I will talk about now will be the old Madara-Hashirama fight. I will not use edo madara and hashirama.

The situation will happen like this: Hashirama will use this technique against Madara. The battlefield will be filled with flower pollen. If Hashirama leaves the battlefield after using this technique, Madara will follow him. Thus, Madara will leave the battlefield. Therefore, using this technique would be a waste of chakra... Since Hashirama will not do such a thing, we can say that Hashirama will continue to fight within the scope of the technique.
@UchihaSlayer96 @DaReaperMan

Dude, I think you didn't understand what I wrote. I will give both you and the Uchiha Hunter a summary. Madara used this technique in the Kage War. We have seen these panels in the manga and we know that this technique is one that affects the battlefield. We can conclude that this technique belongs to Hashirama in Madara, that is, Hashirama has used this technique against Madara before. The scenario I will talk about now will be the old Madara-Hashirama fight. I will not use edo madara and hashirama.

The situation will happen like this: Hashirama will use this technique against Madara. The battlefield will be filled with flower pollen. If Hashirama leaves the battlefield after using this technique, Madara will follow him. Thus, Madara will leave the battlefield. Therefore, using this technique would be a waste of chakra... Since Hashirama will not do such a thing, we can say that Hashirama will continue to fight within the scope of the technique.
@UchihaSlayer96 @DaReaperMan
Compelling argument, but there's no concrete proof of this

I also disagree with this on the basis of it not being canon.

(And Hashirama could have just not targeted himself with the attack anyway)

This is an area effect attack, meaning it literally changes the battlefield. We saw in the manga how this attack happened in Madara vs Kage.

Compelling argument, but there's no concrete proof of this
Most of what I said is the interpretation of Madara vs Kage and the evidence for my inferences is the manga. Wood Style: We can see how an attack like Deep Forest Flower works by looking at it in the manga. What I wrote in senrayo is something that anyone who knows the shinobi universe well can interpret.

If there is no contradiction then Anime can be used.

Technique affects the whole environment, we saw this in Madara vs 5 kage.

If there is no contradiction then Anime can be used.

Technique affects the whole environment, we saw this in Madara vs 5 kage.
I said that for most Animes and explicitly mentioned added scenes would not count. And the fact that rule doesn't apply to Naruto as that anime is fully not canon

I said that for most Animes and explicitly mentioned added scenes would not count. And the fact that rule doesn't apply to Naruto as that anime is fully not canon
And please read the canon page of the Wiki

Any changes based on tertiary canon will only be accepted if they are not contradicted by any instances of another canon, with regards to either the character power-scale, or logical inconsistencies (and plot holes)

As I said, if there is no contradiction, the anime can be used, moreover, a scene in the canon episode

This does not change the story in any way lol on the contrary it explains it even more
Doesn't matter, it's a scene not in the source material. That in of itself is a contradiction for changing the source material in any way beyond animating it

No. Not for anime-original content.

Not necessarily the part Hashirama was standing in.
In an area-effect attack, the technique has no effect where Hashirama is, right? hahahahha

One of the funniest jokes I've ever heard...

Last edited:
In an area-effect attack, the technique has no effect where Hashirama is, right? hahahahha

One of the funniest jokes I've ever heard...
You can't resort to sarcasm when you lack actual conclusive evidence.

The issue here is that there's no proof that Madara was standing in the pollens. As we can clearly see, they do not cover 100% of the area once they're dispersed.
And even if they did, there's no proof that Hashirama stood in them at any point. The man can create entire forests in an instant, there's no reason for him to have to stand in them.

Madara's statement that this technique is Hashirama's proves that the technique was used by Hashirama before
Patates is right. Hashirama has this ability.

As for resistance, using this technique creates a lot of pollen and pollen spreads around. So Hashirama will be affected by the pollen. If it is not affected, there is resistance. I agree with CRT and leave these panels alone. Panel 3 is the most important: Onoki scans the air with the Giant Partikul jutsu, yet Madara says "the pollen is just dispersing." So we can say that it covers all sides.

Patates is right. Hashirama has this ability.

As for resistance, using this technique creates a lot of pollen and pollen spreads around. So Hashirama will be affected by the pollen. If it is not affected, there is resistance. I agree with CRT and leave these panels alone. Panel 3 is the most important: Onoki scans the air with the Giant Partikul jutsu, yet Madara says "the pollen is just dispersing." So we can say that it covers all sides.
That's not what Madara is saying. He said "The Particle Style may have dispersed the pollen", meaning that it blew it away. It's no longer a factor at that point.

That's not what Madara is saying. He said "The Particle Style may have dispersed the pollen", meaning that it blew it away. It's no longer a factor at that point.
The argument that Damage said was a ridiculous thing. If we take into consideration what he said, we cannot give a scale to any area effect attack.

You said that I should cover 100% of the area and determine whether Madara should stay inside or not. In this panel I posted, we know that pollen spreads in flowers, there is an act of spreading. Kages are affected by pollen before they even come near the flowers, proving that it affects the environment outside the flowers. In one of the scans taken by Apollonir, Madara says that they focused on the flowers, which shows that they were trying to prevent the pollen around the flowers from spreading and the production of new pollen.

In the 3rd scan, which Apolonir calls the most important, he says that the particle jutsu may have dispersed the pollen. Because you would expect the particle jutsu to destroy everything, but even that big particle jutsu couldn't destroy every pollen. From what Madara said, we deduce that the pollen is still there, but it has moved away from the battlefield. We can also say that this particle style has cleared the pollen from the battlefield.

Now what you want from me is to prove that the madara is in the pollen. As I said above, while the particle style attack clears the pollen on the battlefield, it also damages the coin, which shows that the coin is in the pollen.

Since it was a long article, I couldn't pay attention to the spelling rules. I'm sorry.

My friends, forget everything, it is already said in the databooks that this jutsu covers every part of the battlefield.

@Mamaroza add this to the title dude, let's see if anyone disagrees now hahahahhaha

tumblr_ob0yqma9rw1urljpmo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I disagree

Also, blue names like you and me can't ping
The purpose of the wiki is to give people the most accurate information. I don't think it would be right to reject it after all this evidence.

I didn't know the rule you mentioned, I will correct it.

It's referring to the roots and trees covering everything, not the pollen.
It says that when the lotus flowers bloom, they cover the entire enemy line. There is no misinterpretation. When the lotus flower blooms, it releases pollen. When he says it covers everything, it is clear that he means pollen. If there were lotus flowers everywhere, there would be no need for the lotus flower to bloom.

Guys, seriously? Come on now. The Databook explicitly mentions the "roots" and "trees", not the pollens or flowers. We can also see that with our own eyes. The trees and roots are indeed everywhere, but the flowers are not.

Guys, seriously? Come on now. The Databook explicitly mentions the "roots" and "trees", not the pollens or flowers. We can also see that with our own eyes. The trees and roots are indeed everywhere, but the flowers are not.
My friend says that if you interpret the title at the top left correctly, the lotus covers everything when opened. The lotus flower incident here is clearly a reference to pollen.

Last edited:
Given that my arguments have not been answered and there is sufficient evidence I assume this crt is accepted. It is obvious that there is a stubbornness here. The purpose of the wiki should be to provide people with the most accurate information about the characters.

Back