• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Given that my arguments have not been answered and there is sufficient evidence I assume this crt is accepted. It is obvious that there is a stubbornness here. The purpose of the wiki should be to provide people with the most accurate information about the characters.
Name the staff that's accepted this CRT so it can be applied.

I'll wait.

I answered the reasons for the rejection, they did not answer. It would therefore be absurd to accept previous rejections.
Doesn't matter. At all. If Staff say "no" then ghost your thread, it's still rejected and may not be applied, especially as the argument was circular and going nowhere.

Doesn't matter. At all. If Staff say "no" then ghost your thread, it's still rejected and may not be applied, especially as the argument was circular and going nowhere.
It will be quite funny if it is not accepted when both the arguments and evidence confirm what I said, hahaha

If only those who are knowledgeable about the subject and the staff speak, this will become a more orderly place

Especially those who do not agree with the issue and say "the mods have already rejected this" to the counter arguments are creating unnecessary confusion here, smh

OP is using anime scan, can someone post the scans of that scene in the manga please.

That particular fight that the OP used was completely off-screen in the manga. The only rendition of it comes from the anime, unfortunately.
Then I don't think it'd be practical to suggest Hashirama used the technique in the same manner as shown in the anime, the second scan (which I assume is from the databook, right?) mentions that the user can manipulate the roots as will so Hashirama could have easily have spawned the roots in (mainly the flowers) in Madara's general area and gassed him specifically, plus it also mentions it affects those who breath it in if I read it right so all Hashirama has to do is hold his breath while Madara got caught then dispelled the technique. While it's true this is just my interpretation of unknown events but they are still logical possibilities, and while we have an anime scene, it's specifically anime only so the events aren't canon which puts me in the position of disagreeing with the OP on a solid rating.

Now could Hashirama have used the technique in the same manner as the anime? Yes, but he also could have not. At it's absolute best, I'd argue a possible resistance and that's as far as I'd go without further evidence.

Last edited:
Then I don't think it'd be practical to suggest Hashirama used the technique in the same manner as shown in the anime, the second scan (which I assume is from the databook, right?) mentions that the user can manipulate the roots as will so Hashirama could have easily have spawned the roots in (mainly the flowers) in Madara's general area and gassed him specifically, plus it also mentions it affects those who breath it in if I read it right so all Hashirama has to do is hold his breath while Madara got caught then dispelled the technique. While it's true this is just my interpretation of unknown events but they are still logical possibilities, and while we have an anime scene, it's specifically anime only so the events aren't canon which puts me in the position of disagreeing with the OP on a solid rating.

Now could Hashirama have used the technique in the same manner as the anime? Yes, but he also could have not at it's absolute best, I'd argue a possible resistance and that's as far as I'd go without further evidence.
I agree.

Now could Hashirama have used the technique in the same manner as the anime? Yes, but he also could have not. At it's absolute best, I'd argue a possible resistance and that's as far as I'd go without further evidence.
My friend, I have already written the same things 3 times, but I will write one more time to enlighten you.

There are 2 users of this technique. hashirama senju and madara uchiha. The real owner of the technique is Hashirama Senju.

Now forget about anime scans. Let's look at the manga panels from Madara vs Kage War. We see that when Madara uses this technique, flowers appear and bloom. Seeing this, Tsunade says to be careful, but no matter how careful they are, they still faint instantly. With his will, ohnoki uses the particle style technique for a moment and prepares a huge attack and literally mows down the entire forest. Madara then says that this technique disperses the pollen and they focus their attention on destroying the flowers.

From what I explained above, we can deduce that pollen is almost everywhere on the battlefield, because even a particle-style attack that mows down the entire forest cannot destroy all the pollen, it only disperses it. The databook expression also supports this. On top of all this, we know that the pollen spread by this technique completely covers the battlefield.

If we got to know the technique with what I explained above. Let's look at our scenario of Hashirama using this technique. Let's assume that Hashirama uses this technique against Madara, thanks to this technique, the battlefield will be filled with pollen, but Hashirama cannot leave the battlefield after using this technique. If he comes out, Madara will come after him, so using the technique will be a waste of chakra. In other words, if he uses this technique, he must stay inside the battlefield and fight his opponent inside.

Additional evidence is that Madara did not leave the battlefield after using this technique. The fact that he took damage from Ohnoki's technique proves this.

My friend, I have already written the same things 3 times, but I will write one more time to enlighten you.

There are 2 users of this technique. hashirama senju and madara uchiha. The real owner of the technique is Hashirama Senju.

Now forget about anime scans. Let's look at the manga panels from Madara vs Kage War. We see that when Madara uses this technique, flowers appear and bloom. Seeing this, Tsunade says to be careful, but no matter how careful they are, they still faint instantly. With his will, ohnoki uses the particle style technique for a moment and prepares a huge attack and literally mows down the entire forest. Madara then says that this technique disperses the pollen and they focus their attention on destroying the flowers.

From what I explained above, we can deduce that pollen is almost everywhere on the battlefield, because even a particle-style attack that mows down the entire forest cannot destroy all the pollen, it only disperses it. The databook expression also supports this. On top of all this, we know that the pollen spread by this technique completely covers the battlefield.

If we got to know the technique with what I explained above. Let's look at our scenario of Hashirama using this technique. Let's assume that Hashirama uses this technique against Madara, thanks to this technique, the battlefield will be filled with pollen, but Hashirama cannot leave the battlefield after using this technique. If he comes out, Madara will come after him, so using the technique will be a waste of chakra. In other words, if he uses this technique, he must stay inside the battlefield and fight his opponent inside.

Additional evidence is that Madara did not leave the battlefield after using this technique. The fact that he took damage from Ohnoki's technique proves this.
Okay I think I understand what you're trying to say now.

The issue arises when you try to assert that Hashirama must have stayed in the midst of the pollen when fighting Madara. While that assumption isn't completely unfounded, the fact that it was off-screened means that this assumption is nothing but that - an assumption. This makes it very hard to grant even a possibly/likely rating, let alone a solid one.

All in all, I disagree with the OP of and the newer arguments that have been brought for the reasons I said above and the reasons people have said before me.

Okay I think I understand what you're trying to say now.

The issue arises when you try to assert that Hashirama must have stayed in the midst of the pollen when fighting Madara. While that assumption isn't completely unfounded, the fact that it was off-screened means that this assumption is nothing but that - an assumption. This makes it very hard to grant even a possibly/likely rating, let alone a solid one.

All in all, I disagree with the OP of and the newer arguments that have been brought for the reasons I said above and the reasons people have said before me.
This is not an unfounded prediction. We know how the technique works and we also know that Hashirama has used this technique before. We can easily say that Hashirama remained on the battlefield and the battlefield was full of pollen.

I've seen your responses and they aren't convincing me at all. The best you're getting from me is a possible resistance, You can ask other staff but as of now, my stance remains unchanged.
I already know this, it's irrelevant.
Yes I already know Madara used the technique... This is irrelevant because we aren't talking about Madara. The technique states that the user can control where the roots go and by that alone, Hashirama doesn't need to spawn the flowers around himself, he can literally speard them around Madara
Yes because Madara did that. Hashirama can also control where the roots and flowers bloom so there is no evidence he'd gas himself when he can easily direct it at Madara's location. Without Manga scans you have nothing. Madara is an Edo, he can afford to gas himself.
No, you are making an assumption, we didn't see the fight. I could easily say Hashirama uses the technique, surrounds Madara and forces him to dodge roots and gets gassed by the flowers before being able to escape. Your argument has no backbone because the fight was off screen and the databook says the user can manipulate the roots so Hashirama doesn't need to gas himself with Madara, just Madara's area.
Just because Madara didn't leave the technique doesn't mean Hashirama didn't. I literally provided other scenarios based on the databook statement.
This is not an unfounded prediction. We know how the technique works and we also know that Hashirama has used this technique before. We can easily say that Hashirama remained on the battlefield and the battlefield was full of pollen.
You are using another person who used the technique to assume that's exactly what Hashirama did in the Manga but that's wrong because for one, we didn't see it, and secondly Hashirama doesn't need to spread the roots and flowers around himself, he can control them as the databook states.

Anyway, I'm really pissed off right now due to an irl issue so I'll simply say that the best I can see is a possible resistance and that's all. I won't continue to debate this topic as the current arguments aren't changing my stance and id rather not spread my irritation to others here. Ifs up to the rest of the staff, if they agree or not is there opinion. I also apologize if I came off as rude to anyone with my comments it wasn't my intention.

I already know this, it's irrelevant
Your answers do not make me unhappy, on the contrary, they make me happier. I would rather argue with someone with an argument than be rejected without an argument.

First of all, I mentioned the users of the technique so that no one could deny that Hashirama used this technique.
Yes I already know Madara used the technique... This is irrelevant because we aren't talking about Madara. The technique states that the user can control where the roots go and by that alone, Hashirama doesn't need to spawn the flowers around himself, he can literally speard them around Madara

Yes because Madara did that. Hashirama can also control where the roots and flowers bloom so there is no evidence he'd gas himself when he can easily direct it at Madara's location. Without Manga scans you have nothing. Madara is an Edo, he can afford to gas himself.

Madara's use of this technique is important for us to understand the technique. As I said before, even if he can control the roots, Hashirama cannot leave the battlefield because Madara will already be out of the battlefield by the time the technique is used.

If you mean pollen redirection in this part, there is no such thing in the manga. This claim is like claiming that an area-effect fire attack that burns everything within a 20-meter area can be controlled as a fireball...

No, you are making an assumption, we didn't see the fight. I could easily say Hashirama uses the technique, surrounds Madara and forces him to dodge roots and gets gassed by the flowers before being able to escape. Your argument has no backbone because the fight was off screen and the databook says the user can manipulate the roots so Hashirama doesn't need to gas himself with Madara, just Madara's area.

It would be ridiculous to claim that Madara cannot escape this attack. Even though the attack is an area attack, even Ohnoki's particle style is large enough to clear the forest. In comparison, Madara's sussano can instantly escape from pollen much larger than this particle jutsu.

My friend, we do not need to see the fight, we can interpret it with the information we have. We can think of it this way: Thor and Hulk had a fight, the loser would paint himself green. Someone from the future can interpret this statement and say that Hulk lost. This would be more than a guess. I hope I was able to explain it.

Note: I cannot scan because my phone is broken, but the scans I will take are not very important since they are on the previous pages.

Back