• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammerhead, Pre-Adamantium Skeleton, should be High 8-C(probably just “9-B, higher with headbutt” or “9-B, higher with skull” maybe?), as, as far as I can tell, his headbutts consistently hurt Spider-Man, even snapping his stomach muscles one time, and he sent Luke cage to the floor with a headbutt before.

IMG_3738.webp

IMG_3747.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that his adamantium skull should get enhanced attack potency and durability, but not his regular limbs. He was not consistently portrayed at such a level as far as I recall.

I think that his adamantium skull should get enhanced attack potency and durability, but not his regular limbs. He was not consistently portrayed at such a level as far as I recall.
As far as I’m aware he only has a steel plated skull until he got a full adamantium upper skeleton, but yeah I agree with only his head getting that AP rating in his pre-adamantium skeleton key

Hammerhead snapping Pete’s stomach muscles|Amazing Spider-Man #115

Hammerhead knocking down Power Man|Powerman And Iron Fist(1978) #92

Hammerhead KO’ing Peter|Amazing Spider-Man #130
Him overpowering doc ock arms occurred in amazing Spider-Man #159, and iirc something similar happened in #115

Also, another thing to add, currently he has “Limited Resistance to Durability Negation (His adamantium implants cannot be penetrated with Adamantium)”, which 1. Has no scans 2. Has no references and 3. Should apply to both keys, as his original skull was not penetrated by the adamantium bullets fired at him, although he did need to go to the hospital.

Civil War:War Crimes #1 and Amazing Spider-Man:Extra! #1

So he should have limited durability negation resistance both for his adamantium skeleton key(preferably with scans of adamantium being unable to penetrate itself or something), and also dura neg resistance for his steel plated skull, with the above scans and references

I’m also probably gonna change the quote to a less corny one that fits his character more(if that’s fine, I’m not sure the rules about that) assuming this gets accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I’m aware he only has a steel plated skull until he got a full adamantium upper skeleton, but yeah I agree with only his head getting that AP rating in his pre-adamantium skeleton key
@Emirp sumitpo @Elizio33 @ByAsura @Deagonx @LordTracer @Maverick_Zero_X @Armorchompy @KLOL506

What do you think that we should do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back