• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor FE CRT (Supernatural Willpower GBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
While I think a lot of characters probably apply for this (Certain Lords, imo)...I'm only gonna focus on a single group for now

GBA Dark Magic Users

While they may not seem the most strong willed characters in the series, they do have the very nature on how Dark Magic works going in their favor

As seen in Canas' supports with Pent:

"As you know, elder magic is based on the forces of darkness... It is even more powerful than nature magic, which is often called anima. But to use this magic, you must invite the dark forces within you. The temptation to submit to the darkness is...great. ...Unfortunately, the darkness took my brothers... They live...and breathe...their eyes open and close... But...they do not move. And they do not speak."

They actively have to invite dark spirits into their body and resist them for the rest of their lives.

This would currently apply to Nergal and Athos, would be an addition to my WIP Canas profile (which is almost complete save for a CRT on GBA magic going through or not)

We can probably debate characters who have demonstrated higher willpower to also being included

What the other staff members here accepted can probably be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back