• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
A reorganization of the Chaos Emeralds profile.

• Negative Chaos Energy being inherently inferior to Positive Energy is only in the English version of Sonic Adventure and contradicted by evil characters like Ultimate Gemerl and Imperator Ix being able to scale to Positive Energy Super Forms.
  • The amount of energy users can draw from the Emeralds is dependent on their proficiency or aptitude, akin to the power of the Ultimate Nullifier being Variable dependent on the knowledge of the user. The the JP version of SA states Super Sonic can defeat Perfect Chaos because he knows how to use the Emeralds in “real way”, and Shadow boasts he is the only one who can use the true power of the Emeralds.
  • The power of the Chaos Emeralds can intensified/enhanced by the emotions or willpower of their bearers’ “heart”, due to the Emeralds converting bearers’ thoughts and will into energy.
Chaos Emeralds: Varies (Depending on the user’s aptitude. Emotions can intensify the power of the Chaos Emeralds, as they convert their bearers’ thoughts and will into power), 5-A to 4-A, up to Low 2-C to 2-C at peak

Last edited:
Seems good to me, although I feel like it should be “At Least 5-A” as the 5-A Feat is done by just One Emerald and casually

This should be good to apply, tho something like at least 5-A to 4-A to 2-C should work like the Eggman's profile lists for variance.

Let’s just get rid of the “Positive Energy > Negative Energy” notion before attempting upgrades

Agree. And this would also mean the varied tier would apply to ALL Super forms, not just those with positive energy, so Perfect Chaos, Super IX and Ultimate Gemerl would get the varied tier too

Agree. And this would also mean the varied tier would apply to ALL Super forms, not just those with positive energy, so Perfect Chaos, Super IX and Ultimate Gemerl would get the varied tier too
In Perfect Chaos’ case we should preferably avoid giving it a 2-C key, since it’s specifically stated it is unable to use the Emeralds the “real way”.

In Perfect Chaos’ case we should preferably avoid giving it a 2-C key, since it’s specifically stated it is unable to use the Emeralds the “real way”.
I agree with that, but that's still a tier he can potentially reach with the emeralds, as he could get a 2-C rating had he known to use them in the real way, meaning it is possible for him to potentially be that tier under the right circumstances

I agree with that, but that's still a tier he can potentially reach with the emeralds, as he could get a 2-C rating had he known to use them in the real way, meaning it is possible for him to potentially be that tier under the right circumstances
Actually, Gilad, I disagree for the bases of giving accurate ratings.

If it was stated Perfect Chaos is/“was” unable use the Chaos Emeralds in a “real way”, do you have anything to counter that statement outside of “I think he could now”?

If there was something said about it, the statement made was when Chaos used his Perfect form at least for the 2nd time over a millennium, give or take, and all he wanted to do was destroy.

Last edited:
Applying owo

Scaling changes should be handled in a continuation thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back