• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sealing is typically the ability to place or seal one or more objects into another object, though there are various applications. The mechanism behind the sealing process varies greatly from fiction to fiction (be it through magic or ki use), though the end results are similar. When used as an attack, sealing techniques can often bypass physical durability entirely.

Garou demonstrated the ability to seal off opponents in another dimension using the portals. He copied this ability from Blast.

osfqebq92i791.jpg
PicsArt_06-25-11.53.51_compress48-1024x877.jpg

With the copy of the Blast portals, Garou should also be able to trap his opponents, as he tried to do against Saitama.

j3uskxuxtda91.jpg

Note: I am a complete layman on CRTs, so please excuse me if there are any misinterpretations or formatting errors.

Garou should also be able to trap his opponents, as he tried to do against Saitama.
Garoh didn't try to seal Saitama. He summoned a portal below himself to escape from the omnidirectional Serious Punch only to discover Saitama was already on the otherside of the portal.

He could possibly have Blast's dimensional BFR, but he never showcased that ability.

Is there any proof stating that those portals when used always have the sealing effect on them active?

The panel you show is Garou trying to escape from Saitama using a portal.

And in Blast's case it would be BFR not Sealing.

Back