• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Asriel upgrade

Deleted member 16409

In UNDERTALE game, when Asriel leaves the area we just wake up, and monsters tell us that they woke up previour than we do.

Shouldn't this give Asriel passive soul Absorption via light, if not

Then gonna about the main point of the thread. Dream Manipulation addition to Azzy profile, evidence above supports it.

What the...

I have an ideas but don't have any attention.
Is that problem in me or in the topic?

I don't think you understand what "passive" means.

Asriel has to use the light to use his soul absorption. This is a technique that requires an action, meaning it isn't passive.

Dream Manip also doesn't make sense. Toriel tells Frisk that they were having a "bad dream" after the Asriel fight, but this is untrue, as they merely blacked out. Toriel and the rest of monsterkind don't remember the Asriel fight, and so likely view it as a dream or Deja vu.

I don't think you understand what "passive" means.

Asriel has to use the light to use his soul absorption. This is a technique that requires an action, meaning it isn't passive.
Ok, this one fine I guess.
Dream Manip also doesn't make sense. Toriel tells Frisk that they were having a "bad dream" after the Asriel fight, but this is untrue, as they merely blacked out. Toriel and the rest of monsterkind don't remember the Asriel fight, and so likely view it as a dream or Deja vu.
I didn't mean THAT, I meant that we were sleeping at the end, while most of the monsters ARE NOT. We woke up only when Asriel gone away, it's very likely that they all woke up after their soul was released, but we still were talkin with Azzy.

This minor/vague dizziness could be minor Status Effect Inducement at best, but I think that would be a stretch.

as Psychic said, the soul absorption wouldn't be passive, nor should asriel even get that.

Photoshop Flowey should get 'Better Soul Absorption (Absorbed all souls in the underground without killing them)', as he did this before he became asriel with the 6 human souls.

Could be Memory/Sleep Manip I guess, since they don't remember the fight, yet remember Frisk's name?
Yeah, having Memory and Sleep manip would be a real good option.

Btw, Asriel then get real OP tho having Soul Manip, Mind Manip, Memory Manip and Sleep Manip

Back