• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Archie Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
This'll apply to Metal Sonic v3.0

Elasticity and Body Control (Can freely extendand rotate parts of its body)

Limited Air Manipulation (Like Sonic, he cam spin such speeds that he causes miniature whirlwinds)

Natural Weaponry (Possesses sharp claws that can also produce electricity)

Illusion Creation (Can produce holographic doppelgängers to fool enemies and catch them off guard)

Enhanced Senses (Possesses Infrared Vision)

Speed Augmentatio and Aura (With Boost and V. Maximum Overdrive Attack, which coat him in a defensive aura, enabling him to barrel into opponents in a burst of enhanced speed)

Fire Manipulation (With Burst Shield)

Resistance to Extreme Heat (Brushed off Blaze's attacks)

Neo Metal Sonic's abilities should be listed as it has taken the form at some point.

I suppose that this seems uncontroversial to apply.

You can ask Dark649 to give input here if you wish.

What is the general opinion of pre Metal Sonic vs Post Metal Sonic? Are they consider the same, even though Sonic's pre and post aren't?

Neo only appeared in Post. Is Neo is going to be included in pre's profile?

The appearance of Neo in pre was not built by Eggman, but by the heroes

@Theuser789

If you explain what still needs to be done here in an easy to understand manner, I might be able to help out.

Basically, just a tabber for Metal Sonic's abilities in his "Neo Metal Sonic" state needs to be added.

I can handle this.

So, Pre Metal Sonic is going to get a Neo Metal Sonic Key... just cause there is no profile for a Post Metal Sonic...

Er, what's the reason for that? I really don't mean to sound ignorant.

I will open the profile. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back