• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let’s get right into this.

Monoma should get 4th Wall Awareness (He has an understanding of his role as being the “side character” with Deku being the lead protagonist and Bakugou and Todoroki being also main characters)

Deku should get Minor Memory Manipulation (Able to access past memories of the OFA users, such as how the quirk even came to be in the hands of AFO) and possibly Non-Physical Interaction (Even though the OFA users only exist within the vestige world (OFA’s mental realm), Deku can freely speak and even interact with the vestiges)

Kirishima should have his Resistance to Heat changed to Immunity (He literally can’t be burnt according to Tetsutetsu)

Kurogiri should get Darkness Manipulation (Pretty straightforward, he can create walls of darkness to block off others view, such as what he did against Snipe)

Let’s get right into this.

Monoma should get 4th Wall Awareness (He has an understanding of his role as being the “side character” with Deku being the lead protagonist and Bakugou and Todoroki being also main characters)
No, he's not acknowledging the real world, he's just saying Deku's more important
Deku should get Minor Memory Manipulation (Able to access past memories of the OFA users, such as how the quirk even came to be in the hands of AFO)
Fair
and possibly Non-Physical Interaction (Even though the OFA users only exist within the vestige world (OFA’s mental realm), Deku can freely speak and even interact with the vestiges)
No. He needs to touch them in the real world
Kirishima should have his Resistance to Heat changed to Immunity (He literally can’t be burnt according to Tetsutetsu)
No. We don't do immunity like that
Kurogiri should get Darkness Manipulation (Pretty straightforward, he can create walls of darkness to block off others view, such as what he did against Snipe)
Valid

Monoma harus mendapatkan Kesadaran Dinding ke -4 (Dia memiliki pemahaman tentang perannya sebagai "karakter sampingan" dengan Deku sebagai protagonis utama dan Bakugou dan Todoroki sebagai karakter utama juga)
I think it's just a bit of awareness, what I mean is, Shigaraki realized Deku's potential and realized something about him, except Shigaraki said that Deku is the main character in a "story" written by someone we don't know.
Why did you jump to conclusions like that??

No, he's not acknowledging the real world, he's just saying Deku's more important
I disagree, Monoma’s whole gimmick is almost how his life resembles that of a fictional story, that’s why I think marking it off as him simply viewing Deku as more important is wrong

I completely 1000% disagree with 4th wall awareness.

He literally feels like a side character because Class 1-A is given the most attention. With all that has gone on in MHA as a whole, anybody in Class 1-B would feel left out/unimportant (at least compared to Class 1-A), Monoma's just that character who feels that way.

Tempest FRA

You need more than 1 staff to accept it b4 you apply revisions, but this seems harmless so maybe 1 other staff will do

Disagree with that for what KT said.

Deku should get Minor Memory Manipulation (Able to access past memories of the OFA users, such as how the quirk even came to be in the hands of AFO)

Strictly speaking Deku isn't actually manipulating anything here. Having memories implanted in you by someone is not an ability.

possibly Non-Physical Interaction (Even though the OFA users only exist within the vestige world (OFA’s mental realm), Deku can freely speak and even interact with the vestiges)

Until we get more information on the Quirk realm stuff, I'm hesitant on this.

No. Not how immunity works on here.

This is alright.

I don’t understand, Tanjiro has Limited Memory Manip on his profile when he does the exact same thing
here’s a hint.

stop saying “this person has it”.
Either they have completely different context or it’s wrong

Nvm, Tanjiro has it because he literally accesses the memories of his ancestors. As tempest said, completely different context.
how is that any different than Deku’s scenario? he is able to tap into the memories of the past OFA users

It would really help if you could actually place scans for the abilities you’re proposing so we can get some context instead of just listing them.

here’s a hint.

stop saying “this person has it”.
Either they have completely different context or it’s wrong
I mean no.... you are implying that is a different context for no reason, or is wrong instead of being a double standard

(I mean tanjiro HAS for a different context, but assuming that a person have it for a different context every time is kinda dumb)

Back