• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor MHA Ability Additions (part idk)

Let’s get right into this. I will be avoiding abilities that will require a whole new CRT for the final arc, as it isn’t complete yet.

Deku needs Retrocognition (With the vestiges, Deku can see into the past and find memories that he didn’t truly possess, such as the origins of OFA) and Afterimage Creation (Created multiple afterimages in his fight against Flect Turn)

Dabi needs Limited Magma Manipulation (By putting his hands against the ground, he can create fissures in solid rock and cause magma blasts to erupt from the floor)

All For One needs Fire Manipulation (With Hard-Flame Fan, can generate walls of fire), Energy Projection and Danmaku (Created many crescent-shaped blades out of an unknown substance and sent them at Endeavor), Genius Intelligence (For obvious reasons), Organic Manipulation (Can generate a goo-like material from his finger with an unnamed quirk) and Telekinesis/Earth Manipulation (Caused rocks to levitate in his flashback against Nana Shimura)

Overhaul and Shigaraki need Power Nullification and Minor Biological Manipulation with the Quirk Destroying Bullets (The bullets can undo a portion of a person’s genetics, destroying their quirk)

Do you have a video with Deku creating after images?

Also abilities from the current saga won't be added.

Do you have a video with Deku creating after images?

Also abilities from the current saga won't be added.
Technically Dabi’s Magma Manipulation is something he could have always done since nothing alludes to his fire getting more powerful in the final arc

And I thought we weren’t going to make a new key for AFO?

I guess this should be fine.

Retrocognition for his Joint Training Arc Key (since that's when he dreamed about AFO's brother) and Afterimage Creation for Endeavor Arc.

AFO's Telekinesis/Earth Manipulation should be fine for his Prime Key, and Overhaul's abilities with Quirk Destroying Bullets look good as well.

Which by the way he needs those in his Standard Equipment.

I guess this should be fine.

Retrocognition for his Joint Training Arc Key (since that's when he dreamed about AFO's brother) and Afterimage Creation for Endeavor Arc.

AFO's Telekinesis/Earth Manipulation should be fine for his Prime Key, and Overhaul's abilities with Quirk Destroying Bullets look good as well.

Which by the way he needs those in his Standard Equipment.
Alright, can someone implement the changes?

I'm iffy with everything related to Prime AFO especially considering how vague the feat is. Do you have a scan for it?

The rest seems to be fine.

Back