• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
I decided that I might as well do this? Bruford seems like a good match for Mimi I think? They vertically got interesting powers that are bound to clash so let's give it a shot, eh?

Speed is equalized, and fight is on the airship Albatross.

Mimi (Khimera)

Bruford

What stops Bruford from outskilling and beating Mimi up with hair? She's more or less just a girl in a box who can't control her magic.

Her magic is generally offensive though and while she can't control it entirely all of her attacks are offensive and give her a fighting chance. She's a very skilled magician it's just her roulette style makes it a bit random. She used to teach magic, after al.

Besides Bruford can't hurt her unless he finds a way to get her out of her chest which, in game, can only be done by slamming her into spikes.

Is it game mechanics that she can't be hurt in her chest? What are their APs?

Depends on what Bruford scales to? I dunno what exactly because Tarkus seems to be considerably stronger than him. Mimi scales to a casual .56 ton feat.

Also I personally wouldn't call it game mechanics since it's also consistent when you yourself get the chest power up that no one can really hurt you. It can withstand Chelshia's attacks, after all

In the boss fight she summoned them on the sides of the arena she was fighting in. Your goal was to punch the chest into them. She'd get knocked out, run around for a little before suddenly teleporting back into her chest for a shockwave attack.

Also, Jacky, if you have any strong 9-Bs, hmu.

I'll probably have to think about it. Do you have a video of the fight?

I'll watch it in a bit. Going to do homework now that I made a match that may hurt my soul.

Back