• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikhail takes on his biggest challenge yet: Heavy Weapons Guy Vs Hulk.

Plot Synopsis:
The Mercs were finishing the last of the Robots, however more so small training to them since they've grown stronger. But most of all was Heavy Weapons Guy, "These Robots were babies!" He said "Yeah everything is a baby to you big guy; at least we can chill now." Scout in his usual Scunt tone said, as he sits back and relax...

"Heavy requires a BIGGER CHALLENGE!"

And Heavies prayers, or rather the unfortunate luck for the Mercs were answered when they hear a massive crashing sound and happen to see a 12 foot tall green monster wreck portions of Mann Co. Sure they could ask the chad Saxton Hale to do his famous casual but famous One Punch Yeti on Hulk, but appears to be fixing his issues with the surprisingly hot Chadette Mags (Good for him) So all of them bussed out, but Heavy decides to build up the courage and realizes that this the job for a Heavy guy...
E_nckOLWUAkojam

But Mikhail isn't stupid and see's that they are not dealing with an average monster boss, so he gears up and goes out...

Medic: "Heavy!! If anything happens I'll be right behind you... F-From this distance! And be sure to leave me samples! It seems in my analytical analysis it may come in handy in my research in becoming Go--I mean helping enhance us from other invaders!"

"Da!" Heavy stoically nods one last time; as he is ready to confront the Green Menace himself.
ee586fe0-8d2d-43b6-b970-0ca9894844d0

"Let us wrestle Giant Green Man!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
  • Both are currently 9-A (Hulk is of course as stated: Currently 12 Feet). Heavy is only restricted to his MVM Equipment (And Sandvich's of course, no magic).
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Battle takes place on Gorge. they are at least 5 feet apart each other.
gorgeblog_cap2.jpg

Battle Music required listening for this thread to set the mood.

In this corner!:
53ef9bae7edda.png
r6k0xe39lwe71.gif
120px-Heavy_emblem_RED.png

"I slammed my Panis in the Capture Point! (Lifts it and slams it, Proving his testament of his Chad sheer determined strength and knocks out the Virgin De-Hulked Bruce with it. Medic can proceed to have terrible free reign to experiment on)."
"We have a Heavy Weapons Guy":

tf2heavy-mad-mad.gif

In this corner!:
ddf0f0124c0138c4103a5ea340f040a4.jpg
hulk_do_zap.gif
Hulk.Big_eye.FRANKADJUST_1024x1024@2x.jpg

(The Heavy has been defeated... There is no booing, nor the tune that plays... Instead, The roar of the Hulk is echoing throughout the facility, stomping and scary huffs & puffs from him are heard approaching their location rapidly. As the Mercs braced for an unbridled Raging Smash Criting Ass beating)
"We have a Hulk":

6917114-2251629214-dbkrf.gif

Inconclusive:

So does Heavy only have stock weapons + the sandvich or does he have all of his regular weapons. Also change the arena to an MVM map so it makes more sense with the amazing setup

So does Heavy only have stock weapons + the sandvich or does he have all of his regular weapons.
Default at this point. Not that it matters though, as RT explained: Even without MVM inventory, once Heavy is at his absolute best Default performances; will eventually win in spite of Hulk's rage which again if he was not durable before being bullet proof then he should have been sorta partially resisted SOME amount of bullets. And it still surprised me that despite dealing with a bigger buffer greener & meaner opponent, Heavy starts off stronger so there you go, I am uncertain which one you will personally go for but it does seem well justified now (I just want Heavy to get some victories man. Its as close as we can ever get to a ******* update and edge him from the embarrassing loss to ******* Pyro, and the fact Shrek in actuality currently is far stronger when ever THAT updates XD).
Also change the arena to an MVM map so it makes more sense with the amazing setup
Will do, Its not like it matters though given the reasons below. I just came up with the Setup for the fun of it due to most threads start out with a dull opening while there are those that do put in effort in innovating some story, so I did the same and it can actually be satisfying and tring to improve in some things gradually. Haven't gone TOO far with MVM yet though, what stage do you prefer?

Back