• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mihawk downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait til we see Mihawk duke it out with a top tier, but that's yet to happen.

@Whis - Again, Mihawk is a dedicated Swordsman, Big Mom is not. She has a lot of abilities at her disposal, and just happens to also utilize a blade from time-to-time. As for Shanks, I can't really say because we've never seen him in combat outside of clashing with WB and stopping Akainu from killing Koby.

Going by raw feats, can't disagree with this assessment.

The storytelling itself makes it blatantly obvious that Mihawk is the best swordsman in the world, but until we get actual feats of it, better safe than sorry I suppose.

Mihawk is the Zoro to Shanks' Luffy, and yes; best swordsman in terms of skill. But not in terms of raw power, and those stronger than him often use stuff other than swords.

Eh, his title is Strongest Swordsman, pretty hard to dismiss 'Strongest'.

Again, this is a semantics discussion that ignores the author blatantly telling us a fact, and we are focusing on feats, so it's still good to go ahead with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back