• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy VS Nagato (Pain)

• Fight Location: Konohagakure
  • Starting Distance: 20m
  • Bloodlusted Guy
  • Seventh Gate Guy | Six Paths of Pain
Guy: 1 (@CiscoTheSoto)
Pain:
Inconclusive:

8DLi4sZ.png
0343df3aafb16bdf1f91f39021aaafb5.png

Last edited:
Actually, I think that Guy would win this one. With the new upgrades, Might Guy has strength and speed that far surpasses anything that the Six Paths of Pain could hope to match, and they probably wouldn't have enough time to repair their bodies.

Seventh Gate Guy is far above the Six Paths of Pains in both AP and speed. Pain scales passively to 1.769 gigatons, but Guy has a decent scaling chain above 2.65 gigatons.

2.65 gigatons = V2 A ≈< Edo Madara < Edo Madara’s Humanoid Susano’o << Seventh Gate Guy

And as for speed, Guy is 5x faster than the Six Paths, so I don’t really see how Pain can do anything before Guy blitzes and yeets him with a Hirudora.

Seventh Gate Guy is far above the Six Paths of Pains in both AP and speed. Pain scales passively to 1.769 gigatons, but Guy has a decent scaling chain above 2.65 gigatons.

2.65 gigatons = V2 A ≈< Edo Madara < Edo Madara’s Humanoid Susano’o << Seventh Gate Guy

And as for speed, Guy is 5x faster than the Six Paths, so I don’t really see how Pain can do anything before Guy blitzes and yeets him with a Hirudora.
Well, that's for Guy's Hirudora, but still

He has both AP and Speed to take this, unless the 7th Gate taxes him faster than he can properly kill the paths

I mean, I think there's a reason why Team Guy wasn't present during Pain's assault: because if they had been, Guy would've probably wiped the floor with the Six Paths of Pain, and Lee might've been able to take down a few of them with his Sixth Gate.

Overall the summons would be a tough issue for guy while also trying to fight pain cause if he gets grabbed by the one who drains chakra even for a little would make keeping th gates open an issue. Idk if he doesn't know about their abilities then things get spicy

Pain should take this, even if Guy does have superior AP and Speed, Nagato's 6-on-1 deficit means that it's gonna be extremely for Guy to actually blitz the 6POP because of their shared vision. Pain also has excellect crowd-control options with the between Chimera dog summon, Shinra-Tensei and the Asura Path.
Chibaku Tensei as a last-resort is also a very real win-con as Guy doesn't have a potent counter for it.

Pain should take this, even if Guy does have superior AP and Speed, Nagato's 6-on-1 deficit means that it's gonna be extremely for Guy to actually blitz the 6POP because of their shared vision. Pain also has excellect crowd-control options with the between Chimera dog summon, Shinra-Tensei and the Asura Path.
Chibaku Tensei as a last-resort is also a very real win-con as Guy doesn't have a potent counter for it.
Guy can use the gates and if he is pushed he will blitz and one-shots them with the 7th gate or 8th gate.

Guy can use the gates and if he is pushed he will blitz and one-shots them with the 7th gate or 8th gate.
7th Gate might one-shot the weaker ones but the Asura and Deva path could fight SM Naruto and Pain arc Kakashi so it's extremely unlikely Guy 1-shots even in the 7th gate. Even no-Samehada Kisame could temporarily could back 7th gate Guy so Pain should also be able to do the same via powerscaling.

8th gates Guy does stomp tho.

Also worth mentioning; you also have this statement when team Guy returned during the Pain fight. Seeing as Katsuya even believed that the entirety of Team Guy wouldn't even make a difference. It does seem to imply quite heavily that SM Naruto and Pain are a level above everybody else at this point. Also keep in mind that Tendo Pain is extremely fatigued at this point aswell. While this fight puts Guy up against a fully fit Six Paths of Pain and not just the fatigued Tendo by his lonesome.

0442-004.png

Also worth mentioning; you also have this statement when team Guy returned during the Pain fight. Seeing as Katsuya even believed that the entirety of Team Guy wouldn't even make a difference. It does seem to imply quite heavily that SM Naruto and Pain are a level above everybody else at this point. Also keep in mind that Tendo Pain is extremely fatigued at this point aswell. While this fight puts Guy up against a fully fit Six Paths of Pain and not just the fatigued Tendo by his lonesome.

0442-004.png
I mean, unless you're telling me that Pain is stronger than Edo Madara's Humanoid Susano'o then I don't think Katsuyu knows what she's talking about here. The only way this makes sense is if Guy got stronger in the War Arc, which I can believe but he doesn't have a Key Split for that so....

0442-004.png
Katsuyu's statement isn't worth much when she knows absolutely nothing about Guy's capabilities with the 7th Gate.

Anyway, Guy stomps. Too big of a speed, AP, and range advantage. He can just blitz all the paths and demolish them with danmaku air blast, OR a big ass Hirudora.

I mean, unless you're telling me that Pain is stronger than Edo Madara's Humanoid Susano'o then I don't think Katsuyu knows what she's talking about here. The only way this makes sense is if Guy got stronger in the War Arc, which I can believe but he doesn't have a Key Split for that so....

Guy did likely get stronger during the 4th war, but that isn't so conclusive either as it only means that he scales higher than an extremely fatigued Tendo Pain.
We've never really seen the limit of non-fatigued Pain so where he scales is a bit headcanon-ish. Scaling him to Edo-Nagato would make this a stomp as he basically beat the KCM Naruto that 4th war Guy scales towards with no difficulty.
Anyway, Guy stomps. Too big of a speed, AP, and range advantage. He can just blitz all the paths and demolish them with danmaku air blast, OR a big ass Hirudora.
Guy Blitz 1-shotting all the Six Paths of Pain seems unlikely given that a non-fused Kisame who scales comfortably below Pain could briefly match Guy's Hirudora. Combine that with Pain having excellent zoning moves, shared vision and Chibaku Tensei means that it becomes a lot less probable aswell.

0506-014.png
0507-002.png

Guy did likely get stronger during the 4th war, but that isn't so conclusive either as it only means that he scales higher than an extremely fatigued Tendo Pain.
We've never really seen the limit of non-fatigued Pain so where he scales is a bit headcanon-ish. Scaling him to Edo-Nagato would make this a stomp as he basically beat the KCM Naruto that 4th war Guy scales towards with no difficulty.

Guy Blitz 1-shotting all the Six Paths of Pain seems unlikely given that a non-fused Kisame who scales comfortably below Pain could briefly match Guy's Hirudora. Combine that with Pain having excellent zoning moves, shared vision and Chibaku Tensei means that it becomes a lot less probable aswell.

0506-014.png
0507-002.png
You mean kisame with his strongest attack and with the terrain advantage that is so far when kisame can beat pain since he scales to killer bee.

Guy can just go 8th gates if he feels that he is going to die and then he wins
Ehh, he might, but only if he finds himself in a hopeless situation where he needs to protect others. Anyway, the 7th Gate is more than enough here.

I don't think people really appreciate the speed difference here tbh. It's pretty big.

You mean kisame with his strongest attack and with the terrain advantage that is so far when kisame can beat pain since he scales to killer bee.

This is unfused Kisame so he is significantly weaker than the one who fought Bee, you are correct about terrain advantage though.

Kisame didn't match anything, Hirudora obliterated his attack.
And again, Guy scales above Madara's Susano'o, which is above anything in Pain's arsenal barring Chibaku Tensei.
I don't see how Guy obliterated his attack given that they were completely deadlocked for 10 seconds.

As for the Madara feat, although it is quite impressive it was also matched by Onoki who scales below KCM1 Naruto, so it's not a feat that completely power-cliffs Pain's max AP courtesy of Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei.

0588-021.png

Voting Pain yes, having a 6-on-1 advantage with shared vision, the Chimera dog, the Asura Path and Shinra-Tensei should be enough to stall Guy for long enough while stopping him from blitzing. Pain also has Chibaku Tensei as a last-resort.

I don't see how Guy obliterated his attack given that they were completely deadlocked for 10 seconds.

Bruh, the anime is non-canon and completely irrelevant. In the manga, Guy just punched through his attack.
As for the Madara feat, although it is quite impressive it was also matched by Onoki who scales below KCM1 Naruto, so it's not a feat that completely power-cliffs Pain's max AP courtesy of Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei.

0588-021.png
This feat was accomplished by Jinton, which is matter manipulation, soooo it ignores durability and is useless for scaling.
And I'm not sure where you're getting the whole KCM Naruto is stronger than Onoki thing, as they were never, ever compared. There's no scaling between them, at all.

The actual scaling chain was already explained by LordTracer, and it's quite heavily in Guy's favor I'm afraid.

Bruh, the anime is non-canon and completely irrelevant. In the manga, Guy just punched through his attack.

Is this not accepted? I asked about Anime feats before but the only answer i got was that Anime-only feats are not accepted, but this did happened in the manga as you said.
And I'm not sure where you're getting the whole KCM Naruto is stronger than Onoki thing, as they were never, ever compared. There's no scaling between them, at all.
KCM Naruto fought the same Edo-Tensei Muu that equaled Onoki and beat him in seconds.

0546-013.png
0546-014.png

So we can very confidently say that KCM Naruto > Onoki

0553-003.png
0553-004.png

The actual scaling chain was already explained by LordTracer, and it's quite heavily in Guy's favor I'm afraid.

If i recall that's Hirudora Guy compared to the base of everything else though. We don't know where Chaotic Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei goes on the scaling chain.

Is this not accepted? I asked about Anime feats before but the only answer i got was that Anime-only feats are not accepted, but this did happened in the manga as you said.
Anime isn't accepted, period. The only case where it's occasionally accepted (to my knowledge) is if a feat is impossible to calculate without additional context from the anime.
KCM Naruto fought the same Edo-Tensei Muu that equaled Onoki and beat him in seconds.

0546-013.png
0546-014.png

So we can very confidently say that KCM Naruto > Onoki

0553-003.png
0553-004.png
You're confusing their physical capabilities with their Jinton. There's absolutely no connection between the two. KCM Naruto is definitely stronger than them physically, but Jinton is hax and has no bearing on AP or durability.
If i recall that's Hirudora Guy compared to the base of everything else though. We don't know where Chaotic Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei goes on the scaling chain.
Chibaku Tensei has a 6-C calculation, but it's a last resort, and Pain will never start with it, nor will he get to use it because Guy will blitz him.
CST is just unquantifiably higher than his regular ST, it has no concrete value. But there's no real reason to assume it'd be above Guy's chain regardless.

Anime isn't accepted, period. The only case where it's occasionally accepted (to my knowledge) is if a feat is impossible to calculate without additional context from the anime.

You're confusing their physical capabilities with their Jinton. There's absolutely no connection between the two. KCM Naruto is definitely stronger than them physically, but Jinton is hax and has no bearing on AP or durability.

Chibaku Tensei has a 6-C calculation, but it's a last resort, and Pain will never start with it, nor will he get to use it because Guy will blitz him.
CST is just unquantifiably higher than his regular ST, it has no concrete value. But there's no real reason to assume it'd be above Guy's chain regardless.

I can agree with what is said here.

I'll concede on this one, voting Guy FRA.

Back