• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miden remembers he promised to take care of Shido

Status
Not open for further replies.
After receiving Mio's power, this is the first things he do, so yea, he will probably do it, but anyway, even if he didn't start with this, that don't change the reason of my vote.

So?

He has lead with literally everything at least once throughout the entirety of the story, and it just so happens he lead with it in this form

A character has to be consistent with their leading moves for us to come close to coming to a consensus on what they lead with, and even that has problems

Shido lead with Death Manipulation exactly once after getting it, same with every other power in the series. It's a massive leap in logic to assume that Shido will lead with it just because if one instance.

I don't have time to argue more so Fine i guess. Still keep my vote for Shidou For my numerous reason Above

Unfollowing this now.

Not too sure about Ain working in Miden due to resistance to EE. About the BFR, how does it works? It only sends Shido to other universe or it is a projectile?

Sorry, I can't see the vídeo, I guess it works by touching his opponent and then send it to another place, but I could be wrong.

How does his absorption works? Pretty sure Shido can get rid of some stuff with law hax.

I've seen the movie with Miden and judging by the hax of Shido Itsuka and the explanation in the thread, i will vote for Itsuka.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I't via Setsuna's teleportation Here (6:00) is it's first usage, and here (58:00) is her using it for BFR.
Okay:

Firstly, it's not Miden but Setsuna which teleport herself so why Miden will use this power instead of others in characters, secondly why he will teleport Shido in another Universe when all the BFR we have is only a few distance or in another dimension (where all spirits including shidou could travel), thirdly, he need to get near to shido, which is nigh-impossible before he get haxed. Other things, Metatron instantanously teleport shido out of Miden's BFR range (since he need to envelop him and without metatron it's avoidable). so it's probably won't work.

He has an equal chance of using anything, but he'll start using Precure stuff after a punch or two.
I see, Judging by your comment above^ he will probably get haxed firstly before he could short the distance and make "a punch or two". So i don't see a way when Miden hit shidou first and survive after due to the fact that Shido resist/has a way to many of Miden's hax

Shido has much more useful way to win, almost half of his angel give him an instant win, plus the fact that he can use many combinations of the angels at the same time in a fight make him winning this battle pretty easily. He could easily think to restrict the opponent with Ain, Seal him, Transmute him, Mind Control him, Death hax him ect.. And defensively, he also has Michael to redirect attacks with wormholes, Zafkiel to time accelerate him to avoid blow, Raphael for avoidance too, Gabriel to stats amp him ect... He only has two useless angel here, Zadkiel and Sandalphon, and the probability that he only start to that is low.

That why Shidou has much better win-conditions.

Schnee One said:
I mean it says he can produce Space quakes stronger then her.
It's a misconception, when Mio and Wescott Clashed their power, the result of this was supposed to create a spacequakes larger than the one Mio did when she is born, it was even stated that their power was equal.

By the way, I may have said this before, but the reason that I was annoyed about you closing vs Cure Heart was that you didn't properly answer my question.

By the way, I may have said this before, but the reason that I was annoyed about you closing vs Cure Heart was that you didn't properly answer my question.
Uhh what

I was asking if he had specifically made himself invulnerable, and you just said that he had law manipulation. It's in the past now, but I felt like mentioning it.

While typing this, I had a thought: Under SBA, the universe that the fight takes place in is the real world (I think), so Mio's laws from the series wouldn't apply there

If the laws only extend to one universe, then presumably the neutral one doesn't have them. I'm not saying that she couldn't make new ones, just that she might have to start from scratch (Unless otherwise specified).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back