• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miden remembers he promised to take care of Shido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le sigh

Shido starts with death hax (despite having 100 different leading moves before) and Miden has ressurection so he should be capable of ressurect himself (if he cannot dodge). What does Miden lead with?

I did a little thinking in advance:

Sandalphon: Miden wins by doing anything.

Camael: Miden wins by doing anything, though Regenerationn might be a problem.

Zadkiel: Miden wins by doing anything.

By the way, what's the situation with attack potency?

Miden has no way of getting out of lawhax's range, not too sure about sealing's range, and I'm almost sure he can get out of transmutation's range.

How quick will he use it? Because Shido can and has used law hax to stop his opponents from moving (what an stupid way of using law hax) and then transmutate or something like that.

Let's see what options Shido has:

Sandalphon: Shido gets utterly destroyed if he leads with Sandalphon and doesn't use other ability.

Camael: The Regenerationn can help if Miden strikes him (although Shido can simply dodge) and the fire is not going to help him killing Miden.

Zadkiel: Ice walls won't defens Shido forever, especially if Miden decides to use hax.

Haniel: Transmutation can actually work, but if Miden teleports away from Shido then it is not going to work.

Raphael: The same as Camael except for regen.

Gabriel: If Shido amps himself in strenght is not going to work (I guess) but Mind Control could work, but Miden has resistance to mind hax. In what scale is Miden 's mind hax resistance?

Metatron: He can perfectly avoid the attacks teleportating.

Michael: Shido can easily seal him.

Zafkiel: Shido can amp himself with Aleph to blitz (I guess he will blitz) or can send back his conciousness in time (not sure if this is going to work).

Ain Soph Aur: Death hax is not going to work as Miden can ressurect.

Ain Soph: Miden has no resistance whatsoever to law hax, so whatever Shido decides to do with this one is going to work.

Ain: Miden has resistance to EE so it won't work.

Rasiel: Miden has no resistance to fate hax, but Shido haven't use it in combat, so meh.

There are many combinations of what Shido can do, but this is just what can he do using the Angels individually.

Probably.

While Miden could mind hack, himself if he uses Loving True Heart or maybe Parthenon My Sweet Heart, he can't use those without help (I would think).

How good is Shido's speed amplifier?

Well then, Shido pretty much take this.

Firstly, his first move, Death Manipulation, perfectly work on the opponent, plus the fact that almost all of his angel he use can work on Miden really help him.

Usually, he use Raphael to avoids, energy blast and attacks plus, Metatron give him an Auto-Teleportation, so attacks like Miden do are noped, Michael can also create wormhole to redirect Miden's attacks his Stats amp make him faster at the point whre he can avoid things that he couldn't avoid before, so a good speed advantage for him.

BFR is nopped by the things above and Michael which could open a portal to the earth again, Camael allow him Ressurection and stamina restauration and the other angels (Haniel, Michael, Zafkiel, Ain, Rasiel, Gabriel), can be used to literally isntant win against Miden

And Shidou can literally use a bunch of his angels at the same time.

Shidou take this Mid-Diff.

Miden has his own speed amplifier, and should be able to resurrect himself. If he uses Setsuna Higashi BFR, he can send Shido to another universe.

Need feat to resurect from Death Hax, and modt of Shido hax which work are mostly Incap, so Shidou still probbly take this Mid diff if not lower.

Shidou's death hax work on living and non-living things such as robot and energy, so he probably die and shidou try to understand if this guy was really a guy who could take care of him then.

For hax, it is, you need feat of being able to resist/resurrect/null ect.. hax from a level, if you can't resist/resurrect from some hax at some level, then, you sleep for eternity i guess.

I was thinking along the lines of "I have level one death, but can kill machines. My friend invested everything in power, so he has level 2, but can only kill organisms."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back