• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mickey Mouse vs Henry Stickmin (0-0-7) (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
deq3gqr-fe92dee9-bc56-4243-bd26-50f119ec173c.png
dee39gt-3daa8b7f-5e38-4b6a-a881-fe82fba55236.png

Both are High 8-C
Both have all their equipment
Speed Equalized

Mickey:
Henry:
Incon: Psychomaster35, DimeUhDozen, Flashlight237 (3)​

Last edited:
eh screw it. ill write arguments before i hop off the forums for tonight.

so to start off, I'm pretty sure it's 9.72934608 tons of TNT to 4.144672581859465 tons of TNT, a 2.34743417914x edge in Mickey's favor. And to add insult to injury, he's rocking Mid-Godly regen. So destroying Mickey isn't an option. Though, incap is something Henry's more than capable of pulling off. (I'll hold off on retries for this message, just know they're also a big thing going for Henry)

I'd put all of Henry's incap options in a paragraph but that'd just make it harder to read imo so ill just put them in a list:
  • Toppy can be used to possess Mickey, which he has no counters to. (He resists Mind Manipulation, but that's a different thing so)
  • Tranquilizer Darts can be used to put Mickey to sleep. He can also use the Ocarina to summon Charles to use his Sleep Manipulation options.
  • Broadway Force is also an option, Diversion was able to cause an entire cafeteria to start dancing, so it's range is decently potent.
  • Convert would just. Convert Mickey to Henry's side, kinda just ending the fight then and there.
Theres other stuff I forgot about when initially thinking about Henry, but found on the profile. But I'll save those for later. For now I guess I can just say that Mickey to my knowledge has no answer for the retries, which would let Henry redo the fight, even after death. Any real way Mickey COULD kill Henry, he'd be able to retry from.

so yeah i'd say henry high diff. his wincons are kinda specific, but he has them, as well as the trump card of the retries

I'd put all of Henry's incap options in a paragraph but that'd just make it harder to read imo so ill just put them in a list:
  • Toppy can be used to possess Mickey, which he has no counters to. (He resists Mind Manipulation, but that's a different thing so)
  • Tranquilizer Darts can be used to put Mickey to sleep. He can also use the Ocarina to summon Charles to use his Sleep Manipulation options.
  • Broadway Force is also an option, Diversion was able to cause an entire cafeteria to start dancing, so it's range is decently potent.
  • Convert would just. Convert Mickey to Henry's side, kinda just ending the fight then and there.
That is true, but Mickey can also do just about the same thing to incap, and has an infinitely more varied way of doing so. Plus, Supernatural Luck should keep him at bay for a while, especially if he has the Lucky Penny.
Theres other stuff I forgot about when initially thinking about Henry, but found on the profile. But I'll save those for later. For now I guess I can just say that Mickey to my knowledge has no answer for the retries, which would let Henry redo the fight, even after death. Any real way Mickey COULD kill Henry, he'd be able to retry from.
True, but one, since Mickey has Aca 1, he'll be able to remember exactly what happened and what's going on. Two, Mickey could just exit the game via fourth wall breaking where the retry system wouldn't apply to him since it's a game mechanic. Three, Mickey has all the time in the world to figure this out via time stop and conversing with himself about what's going on. Given the Guardians' Clairvoyance as well, they would immediately tell Mickey where he needs to go to reach his goal.

I mean, even if Mickey will remember everything every time Henry retries, Henry has come back from all 4 possible methods of victory (KO, Deaty, Incapacitating, Dimensional BFR). And there have even been instances where before the attacks could land on him, it straight up cuts to a FAIL screen for a chance for Henry to retry.

He can try escaping his cartoon, but has that real world shown RFT for the retry system to not work on him?

I mean, even if Mickey will remember everything every time Henry retries, Henry has come back from all 4 possible methods of victory (KO, Deaty, Incapacitating, Dimensional BFR). And there have even been instances where before the attacks could land on him, it straight up cuts to a FAIL screen for a chance for Henry to retry.

He can try escaping his cartoon, but has that real world shown RFT for the retry system to not work on him?
I hear you, but this also could just end up being a stalemate with the Lucky Penny equipped which increases his already good luck. Here's an idea of how powerful it is from the explanation link.

It even increases the chances of Minnie wanting to fall back in love with Mickey, when his bad luck curse made her want to break up. So potentially before Henry would even want to do anything, it would halt into a retry. Essentially, it might just end up in a softlock.

So essentially, this is just going to be a stalemate since Mickey can't take down Henry for good while Henry has no way past Mickey's layered luck.

If that's so, then I vote inconclusive since neither will be able to take each other down.

I like how you need to find very haxed characters as opponents to them due to the biggest part of High 8-C´s don´t having the ability of bypasses insane regeneration and ressurection

Psychomaster´s point makes sense to me, so incon FRA

Back