• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Micheal Myers Vs The Night Ripper

this one i think would be very close i think they have the same intelegence and similar durability i belive that micheal is stronger as le can ragdoll grown men and lift a thousand pound gravestone and walk away with it but i think the night ripper has more speed coordination and athletecism but micheal's chefs knife is over 14 inches long meanwhile the night ripper has a switchblade and i think micheal is around 6ft8 and 330 pounds while the night ripper around 6ft5 and 300 pounds but if the night ripper is fast enough he has an advantage especially how he took 5 gunshots with no afffects meanwhile micheal fell over after 6 i think its much easier to put micheal in a coma or knock him out temporarlily than the night ripper but this is a really close fight if i really had to pick a winner it would either be micheal myers for strength and the night ripper for speed.

Back