• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers VS John Wick

You're really limiting John here. You should add a bit more equipment to him to make this fair.

Because he trades blows with those capable of harming him. And he broke more than one bone there with the chop.

Also, the calc doesn't take into account the lamina, which gets broken when you break necks with brute force, which would bump the result to Wall level anyway. Not to mention that the calc is just for one vertebra, not all the neckbones.

Not really, you only need to break that one bone to effectively put the neck out of commision, not to mention it's currently impossible to figure out the exact dimensions of the lamina. Won't matter anyway, since Wick's AP scales to his dura.

I am also refering to other characters who have done this feat like Jason Bourne, The Lakewood Slasher, etc.

Anyway for the fight I am going with John for superior skill. MM can't do much against that.

Bourne and other characters all have dura feats to scale to their AP. They're not gonna need changes.

Either way, Wick outskills and outguns. His weapons have no problems penetrating anything, really.

Not exactly a valid vote.

Canon Myers crushes skulls, which is 105 kJ.

John tanks grenades, which are at least a megajoule.

I'd give this to John. It's actually pretty unfair. Michael's just a physical fit 61 year old man. I'd say it's more fair if it was Thorn Michael but then John would get destroyed. You really can't pit him against Michael without the scale tilting to one side. I'd say H20 Michael vs John Wick would be best.

Back