• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myer's P&A Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Powers and Abilities section of the Michael Myers is currently cluttered and honestly underwhelming. For starters, since the 2018 Timeline tab takes directly after the original 1978 Halloween, every subsequent tab takes after the former, except with a little "besides Skill with knives" at the beginning. This is a no-no. Secondly, a lot of his abilities are listed but have no scans backing them up, which is also a very big no-no. My revision serves to hopefully patch up some of those issues.

Now, next to nearly, if not all, powers have scans backing them they were just pulled from a Reddit respect thread, and now, there are several tabs: one for the Original Timeline; housing sub-tabs for Halloween (1978) and Halloween II (1981); one for the Thorn Timeline, one for the H20 Timeline, and one for the Final Timeline. This way, everything has a nice rhythm, and everything just flows together all nicely when you click through the tabber.

The general consensus is that the Original Timeline ends with the second movie. Then, everything else either branches off of the entire Original Timeline or solely off of the first movie (Final).

Last edited:
What is the cutoff for original timeline?
Here you go

they were just pulled from a Reddit respect thread
Its fine. I made the RT to be used after all.

For the P&A sections

This was from a rifle, not a revolver
This does not link to the Halloween 6 feat. I would do something like
The rest of the links are all good and I agree with the P&A changes.

Though I do have to ask how we're going to handle the profile. Since unless we make a new key for orginonal/John Carpenter's Halloween the P&A section will be structed rather weirdly compared to Myer's keys.

Quick question while I'm writing the new stats and whatnot: do we consider the movie novelizations to be canon? The novelization of The Return of Michael Myers states that Loomis actually got his shots in on Michael in the café, and Michael simply vanished after collapsing behind the counter.

Novelizations are presumably canon barring a direct contradiction with the movie. For example you can use, idk, the novel of man of steel where it states that Superman hit Zod at hypersonic speeds but not the section where it says they collapsed a construction crane, since the former doesn't contradict the movie but the latter does.

For your updated profile I'm generally fine with everything but speed. There I'm unsure if most versions of Michael qualify for the peak human rating.

Well, if his Original Timeline version qualifies for it, then the rest of them naturally qualify as well. And, I don't think Athletic Human would be able to cover the wacky stuff Michael gets away with. Laurie kept a visual lock on him, and he still managed to vanish on her. After side-stepping into a bush, he completely disappeared the scene, duping both Laurie and Annie. And, after being shot and falling off of a balcony, it took at most four seconds for him to recover and then flee from the area.

If others find thay acceptable then I guess the speed upgrade can be applied.

As a note the tree thing would be Class 10, not class 25. 20,000 lbs is 9,071.847 kilograms or 9 metric tons.

I believe that Halloween 1/2 only has 9-C justification. The door calc only works if you break the entire door in one hit. The only 9-B feat I think you could get is Myer's walking through the glass door.

That glass door he walked through was pretty thin, though, so it likely would not breach 9-B.
What about At least 9-C?

Can Thorn Michael Myers be changed into "Peak Human with Subsonic reactions (Dodged a bullet)" so that it can avoid confusion? And he certainly does not travel at Subsonic speeds.

Last edited:
And one question, Where did the tree moving feat come from?

I'll have to update Human Jason and go through Freddy/Pinhead since they also need some work.

But since this thread is done I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back