• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers fights Fred from Scooby Doo

Nice. Going with Fred via superior regen and abilities, though tbh I think his ┬¿Fear Manip┬¿ was a gag feat and isn´t supported by any future feats iirc.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Nice. Going with Fred via superior regen and abilities, though tbh I think his ┬¿Fear Manip┬¿ was a gag feat and isn´t supported by any future feats iirc.
I mean, just because he wasn't constantly using fear manipulation in everyone in the comics doesn't mean that it was a gag feat (Considering that the amount of gags in the comics were really low)

Using it one, and it not being said to be fear manip likely means it it isnt the case. I mean characters being intimidating doesn mean the have fear manip.

Back