• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: Overclock Speed Multiplier

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay this shouldn't be a big problem, but Number 6 needs an upgrade based on these statements.

"When you activate it to throw some punches, your probably going three to ten times faster. But in a flight or fight emergency, you'll speed up to dozens of times over."

This means Number 6 speed should look like this.

Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can fight with Knuckleduster, without using Overclock), Hypersonic to High Hypersonic with Overclock (Capable of moving faster than Knuckleduster was able to notice. Can increase his speed by three to ten times faster than normal), up to High Hypersonic+ in emergency situations. (If put into a fight or flight situation, he can increases his speed by dozens of times)

He scales to a Mach 3 feat, so his speed would be Mach 9.9 to Mach 33 with normal Overclock. To Mach 79.2 in emergency situations, since 24 times is used for dozens of times.

Edit: Also it should point out in his weakness that the faster he goes, the less amount of time he can move at that speed. He can move three times faster for a longer period, than dozens of times faster.

Also I'd like to suggest Knuckleduster gettting a second key from when he was O'Clock, rather then just having that on his profile.

Oh right one more thing. Number 6's speed would likely scale to All Might and All For One since one of the recent chapters revealed that All For One tagged O'Clock to steal his Overclock quirk.

Oh my, that scales to weakened All Might and AFO as well.

Would they scale to the highest multiplier, or just Mach 33?

Considering the situation that O'Clock was in I'd say they could probably scale to the emergency situation speed. But it's probably better if we put it as a likely just in case.

Yeah but I'll just mention this beforehand we have to remember that this happened even before Vigilantes which happened just a few months to at most a year or two after the battle between All Might and All For One. So I'm not exactly sure if weakened All Might and All For One would scale directly since this was likely done by All For One just recently after his loss against All Might. So he was likely closer to his Prime rather than his weakened state at this point in time.

AFO wasn't slowly losing power like All Might though, he lost almost everything in an instant. His body should be more broken during this stage then when he fights All Might in Kamino. Or am I wrong thinking that?

I'm actually not sure. If he really did lose a lot of his power after his fight with All Might than I guess I'm fine with Weakened All For One and All Might scaling directly. But if he lost it slowly overtime like All Might did than I would probably be against their weakened state scaling directly.

No I agree. He's fresh off having his arm torn off, face destroyed and who knows how many other injuries he'd be weaker then than at Kamino were pretty much all his wounds have healed.

IDK if we can use supersonic+ for Number 6 since that'd be calc stacking. If we downplay him to subsonic+ speeds as he's an enhanced human and should therefore boast speed comparable to BoS Shiggy and take the average of subsonic+ (239.5 m/s) and multiply that by a few dozen times (36 times) we get 8622 m/s or mach 25. For Knuckle himself as a trained Pro who is even better with the quirk than Number 6 we could probably use this same value for him especially since trained humans like Aizawa or Stain can fight and even outpace fte characters like Shiggy, Iida or Todoroki.

This is just a standard multiplier, this is how it always works.

We do this for Dragon Ball and other series.

So High Hypersonic+ weakened All Might and All For One right? Would that scale to anybody else? Or are they the only ones that scale to it in speed?

I'm looking at the multiplier page and I don't see anything that would go against this. Knuckleduster is the original user of the Quirk, he was born with it so he knows it better than six does. And is even using his heighten perception against him by using the slow down recording.

Full Cowl 100% Izuku and Bakugou would scale, Wolfram would too, along with the USJ Noumu. I heard Nine was blitz by 100% Izuku and Bakugo, but I haven't seen the movie yet so...

So

High Hypersonic+: O'Clock max speed, Number 6 max speed, Weakened All Might, Weakened All For One, USJ Nomu, U.A. Beginnings 100% Deku, and Wolfram

At least High Hypersonic+: Wounded All Might, Rise of Villains 100% Deku, One For All Bakugou, and maybe Nine (Otherwise he would just be High Hypersonic+)

At least High Hypersonic+, likely higher: Prime All Might, Prime All For One

Am I missing anybody?

What? He's already Hypersonic, and the profile says Nine can easily react to 20% attacks. Sounds like he was interesting in the boost it would give him and not how fast Izuku was at that moment.

Nine also reacted to one of Bakugou's blasts. As far as he knew it was a simple enhancer and he has sufficient power to block it and bust an island I'm not sure why he'd want it besides the physical boost it could grant him.

He can't use bust an island without basically killing himself, right? I'm certain he would want it since it wouldn't be a burden on his body (He thinks). Though what are you asking for exactly?

Also Nine being boosted by OFA would be higher than Izuku being boosted with OFA, they have different base stats after all.

I'm asking why he'd want a quirk like that unless the physical boost was actually worth his time and one of his very finite slots.

If he's faster than or comparable to the quirk there's no point in taking it cause he can already produce similar power when using his quirks. He has no idea how the quirk functions or Deku's base stats. As far as he knows, it's a multiplier type like Sugar Rush, it requires a set build up of power like fat absorption or is circumstantial like O'clock.

The entire scene makes little sense to my knowledge, he wanted a Quirk in the movie to heal his illness correct? But if he took another he wouldn't be able to heal his body since he has one slot left right?

I'm pretty sure curing his body would be more important, 20% isn't comparable to his Weather Operations since 100% by itself couldn't overpower it. Honestly I don't see any reason he would want OFA based on seeing 20%, since that power didn't do anything to him and isn't that impressive compared to what he can do.

Oh right you should probably fix the speed in the op a bit. Knuckleduster scales to Aizawa who scales to Mach 3.3 not Mach 3 so multiply that by 3-10x and it would be Mach 9.9 to Mach 33. And in emergency situations Mach 79.2. And yeah I also agree that we should give Knuckleduster a O'Clock key rather than keeping it all under one key.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right you should probably fix the speed in the op a bit. Knuckleduster scales to Aizawa who scales to Mach 3.3 so multiply that by 3-10x and it would be Mach 9.9 to Mach 33. And in emergency situations Mach 79.2. And yeah I also agree that we should give Knuckleduster a O'Clock key rather than keeping it all under one key.
Aizawa>mach 3.3 due to being comparable to 8% Deku.

Afo in his prime should have "at least high Hypersonic+ (what is says now), likely higher (life force slows the users mobility while it doubles the users lifespan. Makeing all for one before getting this qurik far faster then when he battled all might)"

Back