• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Ability Additions (part infinity)

Let’s get right into this.

Dabi needs Information Analysis and/or Technique Mimicry (He was able to copy Endeavor’s Flashfire techniques after only seeing them on TV) (scans)

Deku and Bakugou need Instinctive Reaction (via the “my body moved on its own” feats for each) (scans)

All AFO users need Biological Manipulation and Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2). Quirks are genetically inherited powers, and AFO users are able to steal, bestow, and even combine multiple biological powers to manifest a new one, such as Warp Gate) (scans)

All Might needs Limited Weather Manipulation (His punch in Episode 1 was capable of completely altering the temperature and making it rain) (scans)

Star and Stripe needs Statistics Reduction (Stated by Shigaraki to have no limit to how much she can weaken something) (scans)

Shigaraki needs Size Manipulation, Body Control, and Large Size (Type 2. His hand constructs were capable of growing larger than UA’s skyscrapers) (scans)

All For One needs Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Was unscathed after walking out of Dabi’s forest fire) (scans)

Last edited:
Dabi needs Information Analysis and/or Technique Mimicry (He was able to copy Endeavor’s Flashfire techniques after only seeing them on TV)
Makes sense
Deku and Bakugou need Instinctive Reaction (via the “my body moved on its own” feats for each)
Netrual
All AFO users need Biological Manipulation and Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2). Quirks are genetically inherited powers, and AFO users are able to steal, bestow, and even combine multiple biological powers to manifest a new one, such as Warp Gate)
agree
All Might needs Limited Weather Manipulation (His punch in Episode 1 was capable of completely altering the temperature and making it rain)
I will stay away from this 😭
Star and Stripe needs Statistics Reduction (Stated by Shigaraki to have no limit to how much she can weaken something)
agree
Shigaraki needs Size Manipulation, Body Control, and Large Size (Type 2. His hand constructs were capable of growing larger than UA’s skyscrapers)
agree

Dabi needs Information Analysis and/or Technique Mimicry (He was able to copy Endeavor’s Flashfire techniques after only seeing them on TV)
Def not Information Analysis.
Technique Mimicry's fine, I suppose.
Deku and Bakugou need Instinctive Reaction (via the “my body moved on its own” feats for each)
Scan...?
All AFO users need Biological Manipulation and Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2). Quirks are genetically inherited powers, and AFO users are able to steal, bestow, and even combine multiple biological powers to manifest a new one, such as Warp Gate)
Sure.
All Might needs Limited Weather Manipulation (His punch in Episode 1 was capable of completely altering the temperature and making it rain)
Yeah.
Star and Stripe needs Statistics Reduction (Stated by Shigaraki to have no limit to how much she can weaken something)
Sure?
Shigaraki needs Size Manipulation, Body Control, and Large Size (Type 2. His hand constructs were capable of growing larger than UA’s skyscrapers)
Agree

First all, where are the scans?

Dabi didn't instantly use those attacks after seeing them once, and he likely has used the technique before. I disagree since this is more of a intelligence feat and not an ability. If this was the first time he ever used it, I'd agree, but nothing suggest he hasn't been practicing and hasn't seen them multiple times. Actually he has seen them multiple times. He was watching Endeavor fight Hood and likely has been watching him fight for years. He's seen his moves many times.

Star and Stripe, no the official translation stated she has no limit in incapacitating someone.

Note: Any new abilities from the current arc will NOT be added. Shigaraki is getting a new key and will not be a part of his previous key, so giving him these abilities now wouldn't make any sense. We are holding off on CRT that have information from this arc for a reason. Do we need to write a rule on the verse page or something?

Biological manipulation and limited info for AFO is fine, it’s literally how the power works.

Resistance to fire for AFO also seems fine, those flames are over 2000 degrees Celsius and he’s walking through them like they’re not even there. Should at least go to Prime AFO.

Everything else no for the reasons already discussed. And Deku/Bakugo moving on their own isn’t really something I’d classify as an ability.

Instinctive Reaction implies an actual power or ability. Acting on impulse or without thought is NOT a power or ability.

That’s like trying to someone who flinches at a jump scare in a horror movie has “instinctive reaction”. Yeah sure it was a reaction that was instinctive but it was not a power or ability.

Last edited:
Don't really think this warrants Technique Mimicry tbh. Dabi had a lot of time to practice.

Last edited:
Back