• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the many additions to my series so here we go.

Shigaraki needs his Illusion Inducement to be Passive, and he also needs Morality Manipulation Negation (Trumpet directly stated that his quirk was negated)

Wolfram could potentially get Danmaku via his steel beams (he launched a multitude of them in many patterns at the same time)

Deku and OFA Bakugou need Aura (Both are consistently shown to glow and slightly affect their environment while going 100%)

High Hypersonic+ for Dabi

Class T LS for Todoroki

D̶e̶k̶u̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶F̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶i̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶

All For One needs BFR with Warping (Can teleport his allies from fights with his quirk)

Mirio should have Resistance to Status Effect Inducement (was capable of fighting Overhaul while in a drunken state)

I think Shigaraki should get his Overhaul key removed; it should just be combined with his first key. He gains no new abilities, and nothing indicates he got stronger in that period of time. Instead, his beginning key should be Hypersonic+, scaling off of Overhaul.

-Homing Attack for Lady Nagant

Last edited:
Shigaraki... I heavily dislike him and AFO having any of that stuff so I'm just going to stay out of it. Morality... I have no idea.

Wolfram: Danmaku seems fine I guess.

OFA: Never effects the environment beyond anime only scenes. Literally nothing suggest this is real and I refuse to have such things unless someone can provide an in universe statement of Izuku glowing like a lightbulb. Literally no one brings this up and it never has any relevance, I've also point out how the glow isn't real via character statements contradicting his glow. (Being unable to tell when Izuku is using OFA, despite his glow being "real")

Dabi: He never reacted to Mirko's attack, he was teleported away before her kick hit him and nothing suggest he could react to her. Mirko didn't attack him until that point.

Todoroki: Outlier.

Izuku: Better be a joke.

AFO: BFR with Warping is fine.

Mirio: Resistance means an ability wasn't as effective as it normally is. Mirio doesn't have some special ability that made Sakaki's Quirk less effective. Just that he could keep fighting while under its effect. Nothing, to my knowledge, states that Mirio was less effected by the Quirk than other people would be.

Lady Nagant: She doesn't have homing attacks. Her curving bullets do not magically home in on a target. Don't downplay her bullets. At no point does her bullets have any homing properties.

Shigaraki... I heavily dislike him and AFO having any of that stuff so I'm just going to stay out of it. Morality... I have no idea.
I think it logically should be passive considering their mere presences are capable of inducing illusions (especially for AFO)
Dabi: He never reacted to Mirko's attack, he was teleported away before her kick hit him and nothing suggest he could react to her. Mirko didn't attack him until that point.
I’m talking about Mirko’s move before that. She kicked the ground and created a shockwave where Dabi was
Todoroki: Outlier.
How is it an outlier if it happens twice?

I’m talking about Mirko’s move before that. She kicked the ground and created a shockwave where Dabi was
That means nothing. She never attacked him, and he didn't react to her attack. There is no scaling here whatsoever. She just came out of the sky and kicked the ground to blow his fire away. Nothing suggest Dabi should be scaling to her.

Wolfram is already agreed to be an outlier, that's why Todoroki's ice isn't 7-A there. We can't cherry pick and say his Ice Dura is an outlier but the Lifting Strength is fine. Also him reacting to his attacks are seen as a outlier as well. That fight is completely disregarded.

People also scale to Todoroki's Ice, such as Chimera who consistently breaks out of it.

Also you should be providing scans of these things.

Last edited:
Shigaraki: Maybe, and I agree his overhaul key shouldn't be there

Wolfram: Sure

OFA Aura: No

Dabi: No

Todoroki: No for the same reason he doesn't scale to All Might, unless we believe Chimera is > All Might

Deku: Lmao No, for the 3826th time

Mirio: Maybe since he says that because of his experience with it he can fight under it. idk if thats resistance or just him being that good though

Lady Nagant: No, that is not any special property or ability. That is sheer skill. Calling her bullets homing attacks is downplaying her skill with them. She does that through her intelligence not because they're normally able to track people.

Lady Nagant: No, that is not any special property or ability. That is sheer skill. Calling her bullets homing attacks is downplaying her skill with them. She does that through her intelligence not because they're normally able to track people.
How the hell does someone who’s just insanely skilled make bullets magically turn angles and go through sharp curves as they’re flying? I don’t think this is as simple as just Weapon Mastery

How the hell does someone who’s just insanely skilled make bullets magically turn angles and go through sharp curves as they’re flying? I don’t think this is as simple as just Weapon Mastery
Curving bullets are a real thing. Obviously what Nagant does is heavily exaggerated and impossible in real life. But her bullets do not lock onto people. You cannot provide a scan of her bullets flowing Izuku after he makes a turn. She is capable of curving bullets by swinging her rifle arm as she fires, which puts a curve on her shot.

She also makes sure her hair bullet have the right shape as well.

I think Shigaraki should get his Overhaul key removed.
I already removed that key a long time ago.

I agree with Rusty and King, Todoroki was only able to freeze Nomu through durability negation, not because of the strength of ice, which can easily be broken.

How the hell does someone who’s just insanely skilled make bullets magically turn angles and go through sharp curves as they’re flying? I don’t think this is as simple as just Weapon Mastery.
She literally does, Horikoshi mentioned how he watched "Wanted" (that movie where the characters can bend the trajectory of their bullets) and used that idea for Nagant.

War Arc Todoroki, not beginning of series Todoroki who is vastly inferior to his War Arc self.
Not denying that Todoroki is far inferior but his ice was already outputting Low 7-B yields, which vastly outscales anyone else in his class at the time. Obviously this wouldn’t scale to Todoroki’s physical strength, it’s just that his quirk is that insane.

I've also point out how the glow isn't real via character statements contradicting his glow. (Being unable to tell when Izuku is using OFA, despite his glow being "real")
I don't really feel like delving too hard in on the whole One for All aura thing, but I'd like to pay attention to a specific instance that you and several others like to use when discussing Deku's aura. It's actually never stated or shown in the manga that no one noticed Monoma copying One for All.

OswBuRt.png

MnYNBML.png

Monona openly admitted to using One for All seconds before Uraraka caught him. So even if you wanna argue that there's no clear and cut evidence that Deku or Uraraka in this scene noticed the "glow" of Monoma's hand, it'd be illogical to use this scene as a means of disproving the idea of One for All having luminescence under Deku's control, since they were already aware that Monoma had Deku's power.

Because by extension, this completely invalidates your argument. Since it's based on the stance that One for All doesn't have a canonical aura because Deku and Uraraka didn't seem to notice that Monoma had it activated (and in the case that you didn't already understand, they were aware in some capacity).

That is all, good day.

Todoroki should get Class T lifting strength with ice, as he was able to freeze the USJ Nomu in place and also stop attacks from Wolfram with his ice walls.

Freezing something in place with ice is not strength.

All For One needs BFR with Warping (Can teleport his allies from fights with his quirk)

Should be Limited since it doesn't work on just anyone he meets.

I'm just going to explain why OFA doesn't turn its user into a night light. I'll make this into a spoiler tab so people can just ignore this if they want.

One small reason is that All Might never glows when using OFA. Yes during the Kamino fight with AFO he gets some "energy" around his arm but this is clearly for visual effect. Especially since All Might has never shown to glow in any time beforehand.

However my real reason on why the glow can't be real starts now. When Izuku decided not to use OFA during the Joint Training Arc, he gets overpowered by Shinso. Uraraka is shocked that Izuku was overpowered. Izuku needs to tell her that he isn't going to use OFA, in case it goes berserk again.

This makes zero sense if he has a visual indicator of using his Quirk. Uraraka wouldn't be shocked of him being overpowered, she'd question why he wasn't using his Quirk. This heavily implies that there is no way of visually telling that OFA is active.

Next Reason. Monoma is able to copy OFA, and here we can see his skin gets the same glow effect that Izuku has when using OFA. Uraraka is able to restrain Monoma and she calls out that Monoma didn't have his Quirk and was just bluffing. This also makes no sense if the glow on Monoma and Izuku's body was visible.

She'd question why he didn't have super strength despite his glow, but instead she is confident that he was just bluffing after she restrained him. Which means she couldn't actually see the glow effect on Monoma's body.

And we later see that Izuku seemed to believe that Monoma was just bluffing, which means he doesn't see the effect either. He didn't know that Monoma actually copied his Quirk until he realized that he really did touch him since Twin Impact hit him. As shown here.

However my real reason on why the glow can't be real starts now. When Izuku decided not to use OFA during the Joint Training Arc, he gets overpowered by Shinso. Uraraka is shocked that Izuku was overpowered. Izuku needs to tell her that he isn't going to use OFA, in case it goes berserk again.

This makes zero sense if he has a visual indicator of using his Quirk. Uraraka wouldn't be shocked of him being overpowered, she'd question why he wasn't using his Quirk. This heavily implies that there is no way of visually telling that OFA is active.
Have you ever considered that perhaps Uraraka was shocked that Shinsou was overpowering Deku because Deku is someone who has a super-strength? So why isn't he using the Quirk? That would shock anyone. It's not necessarily attributed to the idea that One for All's aura is invisible to the naked eye, upon use.

Next Reason. Monoma is able to copy OFA, and here we can see his skin gets the same glow effect that Izuku has when using OFA. Uraraka is able to restrain Monoma and she calls out that Monoma didn't have his Quirk and was just bluffing. This also makes no sense if the glow on Monoma and Izuku's body was visible.
Again, read what I said, because it apparently went right over your head;

OswBuRt.png

MnYNBML.png

Monona openly admitted to using One for All seconds before Uraraka caught him. So even if you wanna argue that there's no clear and cut evidence that Deku or Uraraka in this scene noticed the "glow" of Monoma's hand, it'd be illogical to use this scene as a means of disproving the idea of One for All having luminescence under Deku's control, since they were already aware that Monoma had Deku's power.

Because by extension, this completely invalidates your argument. Since it's based on the stance that One for All doesn't have a canonical aura because Deku and Uraraka didn't seem to notice that Monoma had it activated (and in the case that you didn't already understand, they were aware in some capacity).

She'd question why he didn't have super strength despite his glow, but instead she is confident that he was just bluffing after she restrained him. Which means she couldn't actually see the glow effect on Monoma's body.
She thought Monoma was bluffing because there was no sign of super-strength coming from him... Like, why wouldn't she think he was? This is a guy who can copy quirks, so to someone who doesn't understand the nature of his superpower, of course, she's going to think Monoma was bluffing, because otherwise? There's no other reason as to why he wouldn't use One for All other than the physical drawbacks, so he probably didn't wanna take that risk.

Why are you attributing all of this to the idea of One for All lacking aura? You're failing to look at this from all other possible angles. That's my main problem with your mindset here; it's narrow-minded.

And we later see that Izuku seemed to believe that Monoma was just bluffing, which means he doesn't see the effect either. He didn't know that Monoma actually copied his Quirk until he realized that he really did touch him since Twin Impact hit him. As shown here.
No, that just means they thought that he didn't have the guts or balls to actually use his quirk. That, or Monoma was trying to fool them into thinking that he was using One for All. Which could suggest a variety of other things rather than just One for All not having a visible aura. It could mean that while yes, One for All's aura is visible, the moment that Uraraka restrained Monona, she quickly realized he had no superstrength.

And no, Deku only acknowledged that Monoma did in fact have the opportunity to copy his quirk. He never states that he just found that out. And even if he did... so what? At that moment when Monoma seemingly copied his quirk, he probably couldn't think of an instance of when Monoma touched him, because to his knowledge, it didn't even occur to him that Monoma even touched him. That point is literally irrelevant.

I already posted a reddit post of OFA interacting with the environment in the main thread. Of course some people blatantly ignored it since it didn't displace the water but completely ignored the "Zzzt" sound that's literally on the page and is used to signify electricity.

So even if you say the green lightning is somehow invisible, it still exists and can even produce sound. Just because the green lightning has been harmless to Deku's sorroundings so far doesn't mean it doesn't exist especially since it actually produces real sounds.

I already posted a reddit post of OFA interacting with the environment in the main thread. Of course some people blatantly ignored it since it didn't displace the water but completely ignored the "Zzzt" sound that's literally on the page and is used to signify electricity.

So even if you say the green lightning is somehow invisible, it still exists and can even produce sound. Just because the green lightning has been harmless to Deku's sorroundings so far doesn't mean it doesn't exist especially since it actually produces real sounds.
Thoughts on this Rusty?

Currently trying to figure out how to strikethrough text. I’ll just delete the ones that were fully disagreed upon
Hit the 3 dots option it’s right next to the text color then highlight what words you want to strikeout, and it will do it. Like this

I don't think Mirio would have that resistance. He was still affected and there's nothing implying he was affected to a lesser degree than normal.

AFO's BFR needs to be Limited as I said.

I need to see a scan for Wolfram's "Danmaku".

I'm neutral on Aura. Seems a bit pointless to add to me.

I need to see a scan for Wolfram's "Danmaku".
2:32 is an instance, and the whole fight shows Wolfram making complex patterns with his projectiles and launching multitudes of them at the exact same time

I don't think Mirio would have that resistance. He was still affected and there's nothing implying he was affected to a lesser degree than normal.
Could Mirio get Supernatural Willpower then? “Continued to fight Overhaul, even after his quirk had been erased”

2:32 is an instance, and the whole fight shows Wolfram making complex patterns with his projectiles and launching multitudes of them at the exact same time

Could Mirio get Supernatural Willpower then? “Continued to fight Overhaul, even after his quirk had been erased”

@Damage3245

Perhaps it is best to just apply what Damage has accepted so far, if he doesn't have the time to contribute any further here?

The video for Danmaku doesn't look sufficient for that ability.

That's strong willpower, sure, but is it supernatural? Worthy enough to be called an ability? Seems like everyone in MHA with heroic spirit could get that if that is what it took.

The video for Danmaku doesn't look sufficient for that ability.
Thank you for helping out. That seems to have been rejected then.
That's strong willpower, sure, but is it supernatural? Worthy enough to be called an ability? Seems like everyone in MHA with heroic spirit could get that if that is what it took.
That is a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back