• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Abilities Addition (pt. 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiggy and Toga should be fine.

Twice's infinite clones is something he could always do, he was held back by his own trauma, not his power.

Already good with Bakugo.

It was mentioned that Geten had an "awakening" in the past, that allowed him to change the temperature of water, and Dabi's fire went from red to blue fueled by the power of his emotions, so they both should be fine as well.
Thank you for helping out. That is probably fine then.

Thank you for helping out. That is probably fine then.
Okay, so

Shiggy - Awakened Power (and he also needs Class 5/10 LS for being comparable to Aizawa in his first key)

Toga - Awakened Power

Bakugou - Awakened Power

Todoroki - Limited Explosion Manipulation

Manga Fukidashi - Subjective Reality

Deku - Social Influencing

I don't think Awakened Power is suitable for people who get improvements for their Quirk. This is the ability description:

All the physical/mental abilities get heightened for a short amount of time, usually followed by a period of exhaustion or vulnerability.

Doesn't look like it applies.

I don't think Awakened Power is suitable for people who get improvements for their Quirk. This is the ability description:

Okay. Never mind then. Is there anything that we should do based on this thread, or should we just close it?

Don’t see why this wouldn’t be the case. In Shiggy’s case, he suddenly became far faster and also had much more mental clarity

No, Damage seems to have rejected this thread.

Shiggy - Limited Self Sustenance type 1, and class 10 LS for his first key

Bakugou - Awakened Power

Todoroki - Limited Explosion Manipulation

Manga Fukidashi - Subjective Reality

Deku - Social Influencing

Limited Self-Sustenance for Shiggy is fine.

Not in favor of Bakugo getting Awakened Power. He's just unlocked stronger explosions with his Quirk.

Todoroki having Limited Explosion Manipulation could be fine, though it's more like a shockwave than an actual explosion.

Not sure about Subjective Reality for Manga.

I think Deku's "feats" for Social Influencing are too limited at the moment.

Not in favor of Bakugo getting Awakened Power. He's just unlocked stronger explosions with his Quirk.
Considering the context in which he did it, it fits the description

We had a discussion abt this; Manga’s quirk involves him materializing “unreal” things, such as onomatopoeia. It most certainly fits it.

Ehh he has two instances. One versus Lady Nagant and one versus Todoroki. Two seems good enough to add it

I do not think that anybody has applied this yet.

So is somebody here who knows how to edit properly willing to apply this?

Limited Self-Sustenance for Shiggy is fine.

Todoroki having Limited Explosion Manipulation could be fine, though it's more like a shockwave than an actual explosion.

Can I have more opinions on Subjective Reality for Manga? I linked descriptions in the replies above

For this, I believe?

Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings.

I guess that somewhat applies, though the SFX he creates don't really come from imagination / dreams.

Thank you. Is it fine if we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back