• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MGRP Character Addition: Limited Arc

MGRP Limited
I've finished reading the official release of MGRP's 3rd arc (Limited), so I'm ready to start working on the profiles of the 15 new magical girls.

What I'd like is to find how these new girls scale to the previous 33 girls already on the site. I've got a general idea in mind, but I'd need some help to properly place them.

(I summon A6colute and SnowFlame556 in Attack Position)

For reference (if needed), here's the ranking we had arrived at in the previous MGRP thread, for the 8-A and higher magical girls:

Cherna Mouse (max size) > Pfle's tank Ôëê Cranberry = Snow White (Arc2+) = Ripple (Arc2+) > Clantail = Melville = Lapis Lazuline >= Cherna Mouse (30-meters) >= Hardgore Alice >Ôëê Calamity Mary >Ôëê @Meow-Meow = Masked Wonder = Akane = Magical Daisy >= Rionetta >= Ripple (Arc1) = Swim Swim (with energy pills) = Weiss Winterprison = La Pucelle >= the rest

Sonia is that strong physically? I knew she was powerful, but I had assumed her keeping up with Pam was due to her Thanos-ing her way through her attacks.

Also, it's mentioned Pam can tank a nuclear explosion? Do we have an idea of how strong it's referring to?

Also:

Frederica > 1st arc Ripple

Rain Pou + Postarie > 2st arc Ripple

Snow White (2st arc) > Ripple (2st arc) - in 1.5 arc SW already surpassed Ripple, later SW has grow much stronger, due countless battles with top tier magical girls, he even can beat Maou School magical girls with easy

I added the 15 new profiles of the Limited girls and updated Ripple's Post-Unmarked key. Tell me what you think, and I'll answer when I can; I'll explain my reasonings and thought process. I have limited internet access, and under stress currently, so I may not respond immediately, but I'll do my best.

Well, seems fine for me.

However, I think that Weddin's ability is more like a conceptual manipulation.

Well, she is way stronger than usual MGs from Mao School. So, I think 7-B bombs will be more accurate.

You said Cranberry was able to severely hurt Mao Pam. Was it with Fortissimo?

Also, has she ever used Sforzando? If so against who?

Finally, what was the attack she used vs Swim Swim? Was is Forte?

You said Cranberry was able to severely hurt Mao Pam. Was it with Fortissimo?

Cranberry used an internal sound attack against Pam.

Against Marika and against Mao.

Against Swim she used Forte without naming (Forte with naming >>> Forte without naming).

Waaaaaay stronger than a full power Forte:

Clamberry's beautiful face—which had taken significant damage from Marika's attacks—was now warped.

She wasn't scared, nor was she in pain, but rather, she had an expression of joy.

"Fortissimo!"

The camera feed cut off

"Hm?"

"Ohh, she probably did an attack so powerful it cut off the feed. Oh well, and here I thought they'd have autopilot on."

"I would assume it would be difficult to track a Magical Girl's movements and dodge their attacks at the same time, no?"

"Aw, but we were getting to a good part! Maybe we can switch to a birds-eye view camera, aaand… Oh wow! That is a huge crater, like a meteor just crashed into it!"

What about Sforzando? Has she used it?

Clamberry, who was underneath Marika, pulled her downwards, and extended her white finger towards Marika's cheek.

"Sforzando!"

Marika's head seemed to vibrate with convulsions. Blood was squirting out of her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.

"What was that attack?"

"A directional destructive soundwave."

"Ahh, I get it. Directional soundwaves like that are inferior to her Forte attack, but when pressed onto someone and allowed to travel inside, the sound will bounce back and echo inside their body! Clamberry doesn't let her prey get away, does she? Nasty. Truly nasty."

Do you think Cranberry's profile should be separated into 2 keys, for casual and serious? Or just one key for both?

Physically full power Cranberry should scale to that time she punched Mao Pam and then have different tiers for her techniques like Fortissimo. And yes, I think casual and full power should be two different keys.

I'd like to have Cranberry's profile done if possible. Casual Cranberry is "at least 8-A" physically/with unnamed Forte. How strong is an unnamed Fortissimo? For serious Cranberry, a named Fortissimo is 7-B; how strong is a serious Cranberry physically. You say she punched Mao once; did she damage here, and if so how much? I mean, Hana kicked Pukin, but Hana is much weaker.

did she damage here, and if so how much?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nftORTV1b3AujzmgT_wg5pxkmfBA3BGaIx21lxW82aY/edit

Clamberry aimed for a fist at Pam's face, but Pam was faster.

She caught Clamberry's fist with her palms, catching Clamberry's punch, grasping her fist tightly, and twisted Clamberry's arm.

"GRAAAH!" screamed out Clamberry in pain, as she fell on one knee, her right arm broken from the twist.

Pam smiled, "Good try, Clamberry," she said.

Clamberry smiled.

Suddenly.

A shockwave.

Pam was blown back. Clamberry had made contact with Pam's hand, which means she made contact with Pam's body.

Sound travels not just through air, but also through surface vibrations too. When travelling through the body, its effects are arguably far worse.

Clamberry didn't need her attack to hit, she just needed to make contact with Pam.

Pam was blown away, but she flipped backwards and landed pretty safely… However…

When Pam tried to move her hand, she groaned in pain. A bone was jutting out of her right arm.

Should Cranberry be split into 2 keys, Casual and Serious? Or would it be better to keep as 1 key and just specify the level of seriousness of Cranberry

Seriousness affects only her AP. Not sure, that we need to split her stats into 2 keys.

Her profile says "At least 8-A casually, far higher at full power". The "far higher" should just be replaced with her new tier, which should backscale from Mao Pam.

The "far higher" should just be replaced with her new tier, which should backscale from Mao Pam.

Agree.

So... would a serious Cranberry have the same tier for both physically and with Fortissimo? Didn't you say Fortissimo is much stronger than Cran's normal attacks?

I don't see why we need to split stats by used skills.

Full power Cranberry = Cranberry with Fortissimo and so on.

GoldenScorpions said:
So... would a serious Cranberry have the same tier for both physically and with Fortissimo? Didn't you say Fortissimo is much stronger than Cran's normal attacks?
Cranberry's physical attacks are in the same tier as Fortissimo. Marika Fukuroi pretty much tanked Fortissimo and Cranberry could harm her with physical attacks.

So Fortissimo would just be at a higher level of 7-B than her physical attacks?

May be.

Back